RETARDED: System...or creator?

Sorry, i can't give you that pleasure right now...maybe someday though :D . Then you'll understand the meaning of the sh*t in your pants...
As for now, let's just leave it at my education level... Just gonna say i'm reAlly smart (or intelligent if you like)... But you're welcome to think whatever you want to think... :D

Last edited:
Well, TO ME (and I know no one cares) it's not saying much.

alexgc87 said:
Sorry, i can't give you that pleasure right now...maybe someday though :D . Then you'll understand the meaning of the sh*t in your pants...
As for now, let's just leave it at my education level... Just gonna say i'm reAlly smart (or intelligent if you like)... But you're welcome to think whatever you want to think... :D

LOL you are so full of it. Btw champ, you are confusing ego with smarts. Smart people do not admit they are smart, or so I believe. They prove they are smart by action, not by childish boasting. :lol: :wink: :lol:

After reading some forums where you have participated i can see it's not precisely me the EGOist... :nono: (you can perfectly understand what i mean...)
How can you and you're EGO live in the same house, i mean if you have one (*hint* house). :devil:

alexgc87 said:
After reading some forums where you have participated i can see it's not precisely me the EGOist... :nono: (you can perfectly understand what i mean...)
How can you and you're EGO live in the same house, i mean if you have one (*hint* house). :devil:

haha aw, your trying really hard arnt ya.

I dont need a house. I have a 1930s studio in an expensive area in Hollywood. Im sure your houses in Hadures compare to the same value as those in Hollywood and San Diego where I am from. Oh wait, they dont. ;-)

Nah, not too hard :smilewinkgrin:
It's Honduras (and yes, you did it on purpose, i know... :yesnod: )
That just shows how big your EGO is... ''oh, i have a really expensive 1930's studio in hollywood...'' :smilewinkgrin:
And yes, there are some places here where the properties are way more expensive than your hollywood's american houses...
What's your image of Honduras? A God forsaken place?
I don't know what's wrong with you... do you REALLY think that the US is above every other country? :nono:

alexgc87 said:
That just shows how big your EGO is... ''oh, i have a really expensive 1930's studio in hollywood...'' :smilewinkgrin:
I said the land value is high where I live, I never, quote said "I live in an expensive studio". lol you think anyone reading this cant see the rephrasing and words you are putting in. Lets see what else you tried putting into my mouth...
And yes, there are some places here where the properties are way more expensive than your hollywood's american houses...
What's your image of Honduras? A God forsaken place?
I never said anything concerning that. You are a bit too defensinve about where you live and it shows. Always pointing out where it is, how you spell it..ect over react much lol?
I don't know what's wrong with you... do you REALLY think that the US is above every other country? :nono:
Never said anything, this is you putting intent where there was none.

Thus, you are trying WAY too hard. Slander seems to be your MO. Anything you want to over react about? if not feel free to come outside of the land of makebelieve.

''I dont need a house. I have a 1930s studio in an expensive area in Hollywood. Im sure your houses in Hadures compare to the same value as those in Hollywood and San Diego where I am from. Oh wait, they dont. ;-)''

I can't be more clear than you... :wink:

By the way, if it is in an expensive area...it is expensive...at least the terrain... :wink:

Last edited:
RETARDED:

Poster or Thread ?

Think of Blu-Ray, jeez.

Back