RETARDED: System...or creator?

Dongo said:
Well, oblivion had a LOT less problems then the 360 version. Im surprised it sold any on 360 it was so bad.

Besides, the wii cant even begin to know what oblivion is or it might hurt itself.

xD
Yeah, the Wii couldn't run anything like that...
Really, the Wii's fun and all, but some games just won't work out for the poor thing.

No game can use the PS3's power therfore it doesn't really matter because 360 and PS3 can both achieve the max and although PS3 can go farther than 360 it doesn't matter it's like having a 20,000 GB harddrive, sure it's super powerful but you are never going to come close to using it all

My brother got a modded Xbox with every game on it dating back to Pong excluding PS3, 360 and Wii and it only uses 4,000 GB

WiiZero said:
No game can use the PS3's power therfore it doesn't really matter because 360 and PS3 can both achieve the max and although PS3 can go farther than 360 it doesn't matter it's like having a 20,000 GB harddrive, sure it's super powerful but you are never going to come close to using it all

My brother got a modded Xbox with every game on it dating back to Pong excluding PS3, 360 and Wii and it only uses 4,000 GB

I dont think HDD's are a good comparison, considering 20,000 is a lot and you can come close to filling it, businessis use that much all the time.

I really dought your friend has a 4TB HDD or hes really loaded considering they run around $10,000 and it would have to be external.

Dongo said:
I dont think HDD's are a good comparison, considering 20,000 is a lot and you can come close to filling it, businessis use that much all the time.

I really dought your friend has a 4TB HDD or hes really loaded considering they run around $10,000 and it would have to be external.

lol exactly what i was thinking. I call BS on the 4TB HD, unless he went through a lot of trouble hooking up externals.

OMGZ! Shiftallout agreed with me n_n time to do my happy dance

mexn3ti.gif

Because hes one of the few people on here that actually sees a system for what its worth, hes not constantly trying to prove the PS3 and sony themselves are worthless. If everyone said things that made sense like him instead just saying, "Well, its so expensive and i cant afford that so, Wii is better and PS3 will fail cause no one needs blu-ray." i would like more people on here.

Dongo said:
Because hes one of the few people on here that actually sees a system for what its worth, hes not constantly trying to prove the PS3 and sony themselves are worthless. If everyone said things that made sense like him instead just saying, "Well, its so expensive and i cant afford that so, Wii is better and PS3 will fail cause no one needs blu-ray." i would like more people on here.

Meh... All I'm sayin' is that I think he's given more praise than he's worth. At least, most of the posts I've seen he's insulting someone. ((Though I can't say mine are much different, but do I get praise for it? xD ))
And he ain't exactly modest about it either, if you know what I'm saying...

Im sowy, if i read some more of your posts then ill get to know you better n_n but you do seem cool as is.

Dongo said:
Im sowy, if i read some more of your posts then ill get to know you better n_n but you do seem cool as is.

Heheh... Thanks, though I'm not actually asking for something like that...
Really, I do see how he should be praised and I shouldn't be, 'cause he gives a lot of good info out. But still, he seems a bit ignorant and cocky... Just makes me wonder how he doesn't get on the nerves of anyone else.

Like... Two months after joining, he's a forum icon, and us veterans, besides Sovieto, aren't really recognized that often. Though when I think about it, there's not much to recognize us for. xP

I think its his cockyness that people notice. Like on the show House, hes a dick but is really good at what he does. Oh a better example would be Scrubs, Dr. Cox is a total jerk face but gives a lot of good info, like Shiftallout.

Can i get your Wii code? i dont have any yet and i just found mine 5 minutes ago.

Dongo said:
I think its his cockyness that people notice. Like on the show House, hes a dick but is really good at what he does. Oh a better example would be Scrubs, Dr. Cox is a total jerk face but gives a lot of good info, like Shiftallout.

Can i get your Wii code? i dont have any yet and i just found mine 5 minutes ago.

Err... Yeah, sorry. One, I don't watch Scrubs, and two, House is my favorite show and he's deffinitely not like him. xP House doesn't exactly showboat HIMSELF around. xP

Either way, my Wii code is underneath my icon, and you can go ahead and add me if you like.

Well the house thing was... a little off lawl.

I added my Wii code. Hope i can get some for DS too, i need some FF3 ones.

Nope, but i used your Kumoriken name cause i had to put one in.

This is me

ByeBrandon53.jpg

So you all know who your messing with lolz, im on the left.

Back