RETARDED: System...or creator?

Dongo said:
Nope, but i used your Kumoriken name cause i had to put one in.

This is me

ByeBrandon53.jpg

So you all know who your messing with lolz, im on the left.

Heheh. Well, I'd like to say numerous geeky guys who can't get chicks on this forum will flock to you, but... Really, I don't wanna state any stereotypes. xP Besides, I think most of the people here have a lot more control over themselves than other places in the vast plane we call the internet. xP
Either way, you got a nice smile, I'll give you that. xP
And yeah, used Dingo for you.

Dingo! Thats cute, i like those. Youll have to tell me what to due as ive never added anyone to my wii or ds, this friend code thing is confusing me.

Your pretty cool, as cool as shiftallout but in a different way ;) i dont know why your not more popular.

Dongo said:
Dingo! Thats cute, i like those. Youll have to tell me what to due as ive never added anyone to my wii or ds, this friend code thing is confusing me.

Your pretty cool, as cool as shiftallout but in a different way ;) i dont know why your not more popular.

Heheh. Well, ShiftFallOut has earned his infamy. Though I don't like him that much, he's done a lot to contribute, unlike me.

((And yeah, I entered Dingo on accident, and I was just too lazy to change it. xP))
And thanks for the compliment. ^_^

Your welcome. But i really only think shift is funny when he insults people on a level they dont even know they are getting insulted, but i do.

Im sure he likes you much!

Confusing... aww cutie pie! lol... I've started to like Shift a bit.. since he's the only one who can actually defend the Ps3... so yea, keep it up Shift! I'll try to stay away so I don't get angry again.

Well i dont see why he even has to do that. Im not going to the Wii part and saying how bad it is, why would people come in here just to start something? I cant even send a messege to Kumoriken on the wii cause its a stupid friend system they got going.

Well as you can see, a lot of people do just came here saying.. "Ps3 is crappy" and whatever.. maybe a tiny bit worse than that.. but yea, but it is a really good console... I love it, as well as the Wii. Just people see the sales (I think) and by that, they think its bad.. Not only the sales though

Personally i think that should stop. Its needless confritation and they really have nothing to back their claims when they say they have something. Pretty much people are saying things from a book they read, and someone like shift has to tell them it wasnt a book, it was nothing.

That's why we need Mr Shifty... I like it when people come say things like here, makes this place more entertaining, especially when Shift just pretty much shuts them up, he can actually be really funny, surprised me...

He is funny... Are you good at SSB? I really want to get the new one purely for the online play. I get so bored beating my friends over and over and over.

You're pretty much the same as me, but I have 2 friends who are really good, I'm slightly better than them sometimes, so I don't have problems finding a challenge, I'll be sure to play you when SSBB comes out, Okay?

Okay. I wish more fighting games were online, like street fighter and snk and marvel vs capcom, even killer instinct. C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!

Killer Instinct!!! Is legendary! No one can beat me with Orchid or Jago :)
I've been pretty good at Street Fighter too, I miss those games...

I dont lol i have so many. I got the aniversery edditions, plaus i scored an arcade of marvel vs capcom. Im not very good at tekken but my friend is. I love fighting games more then RPG's and i got final fantasy tattoo'd on my arm.

Final Fantasy is my life! Although I haven't gone as far as to get a tattoo... too scared... only reason I got a Ps3 really, 13 and versus look amazing

Tekken is probably my favourite fighting game though, I've played like.. all of them.

Back