RETARDED: System...or creator?

alexgc87 said:
I can't be more clear than you... :wink:

By the way, if it is in an expensive area...it is expensive...at least the terrain... :wink:

u shuld chng ur nam to jimmy neutron cuz ur a genius. What is your education lvl? I dropped out of school and got GED. Cali sux anyways.

But i did continue on to join the Marine Corps, doing some time before getting discharged for having asthma.

Last edited:
Shiftfallout said:
LOL you are so full of it. Btw champ, you are confusing ego with smarts. Smart people do not admit they are smart, or so I believe. They prove they are smart by action, not by childish boasting. :lol: :wink: :lol:

Actually, my friends brags, boasts, announces, etc. that he is smart all the time. You sarastically say, "Yeah, I'm the smartest in the class'" and he automatically retorts, "No, I am," then laughs retardedly.

Airick1994 said:
Actually, my friends brags, boasts, announces, etc. that he is smart all the time. You sarastically say, "Yeah, I'm the smartest in the class'" and he automatically retorts, "No, I am," then laughs retardedly.

ok... want a sticker?

Flagel said:
and then carry this on onto about halfway down page 3 before the thread is gone.

More like...

Shiftfallout said:
...who is this douche?
alexgc87 said:
I have no freakin idea, a gay bagel or something... lets kill him.
Shiftfallout said:
...but what about our debate.. i was just about to say how big my penis is...
alexgc87 said:
...what, no way. Mine is bigger because we measure with the metric system... oh screw it, lets kill the douche.
Shiftfallout said:
...arrrrr...

Last edited:
My god the Wii owns... said:
This is an embarrassment to the forum.

no... no ... THIS is an embarrassment to this forum.

26am9.jpg

F is for _________

Hold on, im not finished, holding my sides WAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHA

Sry for trip postage, what was this topic about anyways?

to be honest
i think the thread creator is retarded
cause the system, can preform calculations youd never be able to do in a lifetime
and the creator is the one who has millions of dollars...

in the year 2009 the ps3 will have helped find the cure for aids, marriage, ugly people and rapid testicular growth.

We have to give the PS3 a lot more credit. But to be honest, Its pretty amazing how much the PS3 can process. My PC is not sure if it should feel insecure or not.

I cant wait:

"Thanks to Folding@Home and the PS3, we have found a cure for AIDS, cancer and diabeties. We are giving SONY 1 trillion dollars!"

... maybe not.

That's what I've been sayin'. SONY is ****in' idiotic. But yeah, I know, people are gonna say the price is totally fine for what it can do, but... Really, I don't give a **** if they lose $250 on each console, it's over-priced for most of US, not them. Really, if you wanna ***** about how people are stupid for saying it's over-priced, go right ahead. They just could have played it smart instead of throwing every single useless thing that doesn't do **** into the console to make it more... "POWERFUL."
Define "powerful" if you're gonna say that the PS3 is, in fact, "powerful." Okay, it has a lot of processing power, but what the hell is that gonna do? It still can't run Oblivion without screwing up. ;D
Really, it's not all that great. You can't USE that power even if it exists.

Well, oblivion had a LOT less problems then the 360 version. Im surprised it sold any on 360 it was so bad.

Besides, the wii cant even begin to know what oblivion is or it might hurt itself.

Back