Riddles

gahh.....it's gotta be polar bears

@ghost, am I correct?

A man in scuba gear is found in the desert in a burning house. It is not his house, how did he get there?

Forwards I am heavy, backwards I am not.

That last one is gonna keep you all up...unless you're stupid and use google.

Whats Got 143 teeth and can hold back something as strong as the incredible hulk?
MY ZIPPER!!

well......moving on :rolleyes:

if you need google for this...... go be with Mike...

First you see me in the grass dressed in yellow gay;
next I am in dainty white,
then I fly away.
What am I?​

even though posts don't count, please stop spamming..

Here's one I thought of.. You need 10 gallons of gas. You have a 22 gallon container, and an 11 gallon one. How do you get exactly 10 galllons of gas.?

Brawny said:
even though posts don't count, please stop spamming..

Here's one I thought of.. You need 10 gallons of gas. You have a 22 gallon container, and an 11 gallon one. How do you get exactly 10 galllons of gas.?
there is so many ways you can do that because its not a riddle, its a mathematics problem

fill 11 gallon one with cement before it drys pour it into 22 gallon one so you got 2 11 gallon tanks then work out one of em and fill it half with more cement then fill the rest with jelly and take the exact amount of jelly out and then translate its weight into the weight of gallon of oil and double it :)

Brawny said:
A man in scuba gear is found in the desert in a burning house. It is not his house, how did he get there?

Forwards I am heavy, backwards I am not.

That last one is gonna keep you all up...unless you're stupid and use google.
ok the first one
okay the man got there cause a plane dropped water on the burning house and he was in the lake when the plane scooped up the water
secondly
the word "heavy" hehe?

wow....you think too hard.

use the pump meter to pump 10 gallons into either can......

Edit@MM: nope

answer:
TON
you were on the right track.

Last edited:
Back