I can nourish them aswell,
I like 98 degrees,
some people love me,
some people hate me,
you can most likely find me in a city.

What am I?:shocked:

A Drug

???? Is it that!

Welllllll....that answer fits all of the hints but the 98 degrees part. For a lot of drugs it wouldnt matter what temp or band you have or listen to.

Ill give away two hints...Not sick like I need to go to the hospital sick...but sick as in, "ahhh, gross". This certain thing or person can make you sick if under the right circumstances, but don't think about hospital sick...And 98 degrees...I was referring to a body temperature.

I see....

here's one you will all get wrong.

Which weighs more, a pound of feathers or a pound of gold?

Which weighs more, a mole of hydrogen or a mole of helium

Brawny said:

Neither for the first one, and I THINK it's neither for the second.

Brawny said:
I see....

here's one you will all get wrong.

Both 1 pound. A mole is 6.23 x 10^??? 9TH GRADE BIOTECH FTW !! but still the same.

A man and his father are driving and are hit by a car. They are both in need of surgery. The man goes in and the surgeon says “I can't operate on him he's my son.

A man is looking at a picture. When asked whos in it he replies“ Brothers and sisters I have none. For this man's father is my fathers sun.”

What dries as it gets wetter.

Bulldogxx831 said:
Both 1 pound. A mole is 6.23 x 10^??? 9TH GRADE BIOTECH FTW !! but still the same.

A man and his father are driving and are hit by a car. They are both in need of surgery. The man goes in and the surgeon says “I can't operate on him he's my son.

A man is looking at a picture. When asked whos in it he replies“ Brothers and sisters I have none. For this man's father is my fathers sun.”

What dries as it gets wetter.

it was his mother

looking at a picture of himself

a towel

Answers:

gold is measured in troy ounces, while feathers are measured in the avoirdupois system. Feathers are therefore, heavier

Moles have the same number of particles, each particle still weighs more. You guys all got it I think. It's helium ^_^

2nd is
the guy's son
already asked...towel.

Mushroomedmario, relax...if you can't figure out the riddle, don't make fun of people's mothers. It's not nice.

Answer=Placenta...I figured that Brawny would've answered it on the spot. It was a riddle made by myself within a couple minutes though. I probably could have thought it out a little more. But when you put the answer with the riddle, it makes perfect sense.

I didn't know people measure with moles??????? :wtf:
mole.gif

Wouldn't that be animal cruelty and very inaccurate?

LMAO....that makes no sense whatsoever. ahahha. Nice try though.

Just cuz I'm an ass.

What's the first 2 and last 2 numbers in the 1 millionth row of Pascal's triangle?

Back