Ridley in Brawl.

i think they should include ridley simply because brawl severely lacks in metroid material. ever since melee, everything has been about Prime 1. there have been 2 metroid prime games since melee, and yet all the metroid stages/songs are from 1.

mushroomedmario said:
alright guys here is the break down

YOU guys are argueing that ridley can be in brawl, which we agree he can

we are saying he won't/shouldn't, so stop arguing that he can
Shut the *%$@* up mushroomedmario......from now on,you have no opinion in this Thread......... what do you have against Ridley anyway? Saying Ridley shouldent be in Brawl is like saying Bowser cant be in Mario.

TortillaChip520 said:
i think they should include ridley simply because brawl severely lacks in metroid material.
Thats exactly like Ive been saying,but no one ever pays attention to me........And we already have to Really big Characters in Brawl:Bowser and Dedede...one more wouldent hurt........Ridley is very importent to Metroid........

Last edited:
LemonManX said:
Tell me, did they use Snake's latest model?
snake's rep is the regular snake. it makes sense to go by the snake that's been in 5+ games. Plus, I was saying that they used the latest WII models, not the latest 360 or PS3 models. You guys should just leave the argueing to atomic and ssbb_lover, cause i can at least understand what they're trying to tell me.

And let me say this for the people who just came in: I'm not saying he won't be in Brawl, I don't hate him, I'm just saying why he wouldn't be in Brawl

Last edited:
Shoko said:
um....why would some1 want to use old snake? Plus, I was saying that they used the latest WII models, not the latest 360 or PS3 models. You guys should just leave the argueing to atomic and ssbb_lover, cause i can at least understand what they're trying to tell me.

...even though you never said that you were referring to wii models. And the fact that I've made just as many valid points as anyone here.

*sigh*

Blind leading the blind. At least the Ridley thread on Smashboards was interesting.

And as for "why would someone want to use Old Snake?" um... because its his latest model. But whatever, seems you guys are unable to see that Ridley could easily be downsized by Sakurai and put in Brawl for his fans to enjoy.

Rather than being to a useless boss only character like that crappy Petey.

Just putting in my previos Posts.....
mushroomedmario said:
alright guys here is the break down

YOU guys are argueing that ridley can be in brawl, which we agree he can

we are saying he won't/shouldn't, so stop arguing that he can
Shut the *%$@* up mushroomedmario......from now on,you have no opinion in this Thread......... what do you have against Ridley anyway? Saying Ridley shouldent be in Brawl is like saying Bowser cant be in Mario.

TortillaChip520 said:
i think they should include ridley simply because brawl severely lacks in metroid material.
Thats exactly like Ive been saying,but no one ever pays attention to me........And we already have to Really big Characters in Brawl:Bowser and Dedede...one more wouldent hurt........Ridley is very importent to Metroid........
mushroomedmario said:
no i'm not, ridley supporters base their whole arguements on that video, when he's appeared so many other times in full out games

well i just don't think a introductory video should matter when it comes to a character's chances of being in brawl

ridley was big in ssb64, i mentioned that and got completly ignored, but since he's small in melee, he must be in brawl(sarcasm)
:aureola: You may be right...(Non Sarcasm)

:lol: But Ridley will NEVER be in Brawl(Sarcasm)

And I think Dedede and Bowser are Really big too..........so Ridley has a Chance.....and we need more Metroid Characters.

nic7 said:
...even though you never said that you were referring to wii models. And the fact that I've made just as many valid points as anyone here.
Actually, I have said Wii models. Look back at the other posts. C'mon nic, if your gonna join in an arguement at least take the tiome to read 1 or 2 pages.

@Lemon: You guys are letting fanboyism blind you. all because you like the person, you think he/she should automatically be in Brawl. really try to think about the reasons why he/she could or wouldnt be in Brawl

@Nick attack: Bowser and Dedede are samll compared to ridley. yea they're big, but not RIDLEY BIG.

Nick Atack said:

and metroid is very important to nintendo! it's got the most potential for some awesome moves/stages/trophies/music, but they totally neglect it.

Just putting in my previos Posts.....
what do you have against Ridley anyway? Saying Ridley shouldent be in Brawl is like saying Bowser cant be in Mario.

TortillaChip520 said:
mushroomedmario said:
no i'm not, ridley supporters base their whole arguements on that video, when he's appeared so many other times in full out games

well i just don't think a introductory video should matter when it comes to a character's chances of being in brawl

ridley was big in ssb64, i mentioned that and got completly ignored, but since he's small in melee, he must be in brawl(sarcasm)
:aureola: You may be right...(Non Sarcasm)

:lol: But Ridley will NEVER be in Brawl(Sarcasm)

And I think Dedede and Bowser are Really big too..........so Ridley has a Chance.....and we need more Metroid Characters.

TortillaChip520 said:
and metroid is very important to nintendo! it's got the most potential for some awesome moves/stages/trophies/music, but they totally neglect it.
Thank you,T- Chip(Ill just call you T-Chip,OK?). And sorry Mushroomedmario for misunderstanding you in my earlier posts.....You can still talk in this Thread.......

Last edited:
Shoko said:
Nick attack, I already responded to your post. Look at my last post.....
Sorry,I dint notice....its easier to notice if you use Quotes( Big Gray Area)
And in some Pics you can see that Dedede and Bowser are bigger than you thought,but Ridley IS Probably bigger like you said....

LemonManX said:
*sigh*

Blind leading the blind. At least the Ridley thread on Smashboards was interesting.

And as for "why would someone want to use Old Snake?" um... because its his latest model. But whatever, seems you guys are unable to see that Ridley could easily be downsized by Sakurai and put in Brawl for his fans to enjoy.

Rather than being to a useless boss only character like that crappy Petey.

I think it's because that's the snake everyone knows

like the ridley everyone knows is a big giant dragon(that would be too big for brawl)

Back