Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

idjut said:
I got rep'd, but don't know by who. I get rep'd allot and can't tell who did it.

Yeh, that was me

Big_League_Slugger said:
Well if you're like me and have your systems in your living room then you probably have it wireless.

I went through the debate between the PS3 and 360 and that was a big factor. $150 for live and adapter vs. $0 for the online play with ps3.

Thats true if you have no choice but to use Wireless, But if its sort of optional, as in you can find a way around it. I dont recommend Wireless for gaming unless you have a really good internet connection. I only have DSL so wireless will just slow my connection. So I just use wired on my xbox.

I just wanted to show this article to all of those guys that said the 360 has no titles coming out this year. Heres Don the games chief at microsoft and he said theres a few unnanounced exclusive titles on the 360 coming out this year. Not trying to be a fanboy, but it has been said countless times this year in this thread that the 360 has no games this year. He says it about halfway down the page.

http://www.mercextra.com/blogs/taka...ile-this-xbox-360-memo-showed-up-in-my-inbox/

Too Human, Fable 2 and Alan Wake. Im planning on getting all three.

Lol the comments were funny. Wii fanboys answer to the article was "they fail to say how wii has been owning them in sales every month since it has launched."

I get tired of reading that

anyway, to be fair, 3 games for Xbox isnt alot. PS3 also has about the same good games coming out, depending on what you like. Right now im only planning on getting MGS4, im not a Killzone fan, I hated it on PS2 and im not a FF fan.

Nah, Wii has Mario Kart Wii and SSBB, but this is a thread asking about picking 360 or PS3, not Wii.

and for me, I dont like SSBB, im not a SS fan, I didnt like Melee (its just me I know) and im not gonna buy Mario Kart because chances are my dad will just buy it because of nostalgia, just like SMG.

lol i kno its just for the 360 and ps3 but you kno just had to bring sumthing up not related to the subject =)
and are u focereal you might not buy either? Wow i mean just like wow lol
do u plan on gettin any Wii games this year?
after these posts its back to ps3 vs 360

I hope I do. I dont like not buying games for my console, makes it feel like a waste. I like my Wii I just hardly find my type of games. I like Zelda and Metroid prime franchises more than mario. I duno, I just never liked SS franchise, I dont know why. Mario Kart is great, Ive liked all the games so far, but so does my dad, so chances are he will buy it, so I can just wait for him to get it.

Back