Should i get a PS3 or 360...im still contimplating on which i should get!!

T3kNi9e said:
Lol I dont agree with the very last comment to the last quote. I think we all know from you comments you're on the PS3 fan train. Which isnt a bad thing, go ahead and get the PS3 we both you want it, your comments spell out PlayStation 3!
WTH are you talking about....ive defended both systems with quotes...which means obviously you havent read the very start of the page to this very one we're at now!

CyanRussel said:
WTH are you talking about....ive defended both systems with quotes...which means obviously you havent read the very start of the page to this very one we're at now!

Exactly, of course you're going to defend both throughout the topic, but the last one is what matters. Your brain is subconsciously telling you to pick the PS3, its obvious in the last post. So just go ahead and buy it, why prolong it? and why the hell are you getting mad about that lol... Isn't that a good thing?

T3kNi9e said:
Exactly, of course you're going to defend both throughout the topic, but the last one is what matters. Your brain is subconsciously telling you to pick the PS3, its obvious in the last post. So just go ahead and buy it, why prolong it? and why the hell are you getting mad about that lol... Isn't that a good thing?
Hmmm...its "OBVIOUS", YET I HAVENT PICKED ONE....

Im getting mad at the fact that you actually think that im gonna push one system to the side for another...'b/cuz I LIKE THAT SYSTEM'...

*But as you can see....im not BIASED*

To answer you last question.....i really dont know if its a bad or a good thing...:aureola:

Question to anyone who knows. Is the Blue ray found inside the PS3, the same quality that is found in a regular Blue ray player?

Last edited:
nic7 said:
Question to anyone who knows. Is the Blue ray found inside the PS3, the same quality that is found in a regular Blue ray player?
I believe the Blu-Ray found in the PS3 has the same quality as a regular Blu-Ray player, that's why the PS3 is such a great deal.
I'm not 100% sure though. Either way, both have amazing graphics, HDTV or not.

Last edited:
I think I may pick up a PS3 today or tomorrow. My parents want the Blue ray and I want the game system.

hmmm
y arent people satisfied with just one console lol i mean seriously
i only have the wii and im happy shure i may want the 360 at times but i already have the wii so y do i need to pay 350 more bucks to get a 360 or 400+ more for ps3 be happy wit just 1 console guyz

CyanRussel said:
Hmmm...its "OBVIOUS", YET I HAVENT PICKED ONE....

Im getting mad at the fact that you actually think that im gonna push one system to the side for another...'b/cuz I LIKE THAT SYSTEM'...

*But as you can see....im not BIASED*

To answer you last question.....i really dont know if its a bad or a good thing...:aureola:

Wait a sec... Are you seriously getting mad over that... rofl? Thats kind of sad, you really should calm down, nothing to get pissed over.

You also say "you actually think that im gonna push one system to the side for another..."

Isn't that the point?! You said you're trying to decide which one to buy, meaning you want to buy ONE and not both... So you HAVE to push one to the side to decide. They're both basically the same, so just think about which exclusives you want more? Xbox or PS3, if you can't decide you need to just flip a coin or somthing because your gonna be thinking forever. Which is a bad thing :p No one should miss out on great games.

Or just do what I did and buy both?

zap'em up said:
hmmm
y arent people satisfied with just one console lol i mean seriously
i only have the wii and im happy shure i may want the 360 at times but i already have the wii so y do i need to pay 350 more bucks to get a 360 or 400+ more for ps3 be happy wit just 1 console guyz

Cuz there's alot of games that the Wii doesn't have that 360/PS3 has. Thats why alot of people have PS3+Wii or 360+Wii, because PS3/360 have alot of the same games besides exclusives while the Wii is sort of in a while full of exclusives :p aka almost no multiplatformers.

If your happy with your Wii than either your more of just a casual gamer than you think/know. or maybe you just dont know what your missing out on. Because I didnt know what I was missing out on until after I got my 360, thats when I realized how small the Wii game selection was.

Wii's now compliments my Wii, instead of it being my main console. So far im only getting 2 games for the Wii in 2008. Mario Kart Wii and Super Smash Bros Brawl. For a while I wasn't going to get SSBB, but I change my mind because I dont want to miss out. Just like I dont want to miss out on PS3 and 360 exclusives.

If I was to choose the PS3, can anyone recommend a good component cable for it? There's many around and I was wondering which are the best. My TV doesn't have a HDMI port unfortunately...I was wondering about a HDMI to DVI cable, but I wouldn't know how to get the sound through. What would anyone recommend regarding any of this?

Last edited:
Back