Sony's greatest quotes.

Wiired why is that funny, if someone didnt have a computer and wanted to get one, the PS3 is the best deal you can possibly get.
$600 for the PS3
Blu-ray
Multimedia
Plays P1 P2 P3 games
and its a computer

If you bought a pc with the same hardware as PS3 it would be way over 2 grand. So the PS3 is a very very good deal.
Do not understand that? PS3 runs multple versions of Linux. the PS3 is a high end computer.
So the quote isnt funny its just a fact.
idk that my opinion on that quote

fatalorgasm92 said:
Wiired why is that funny, if someone didnt have a computer and wanted to get one, the PS3 is the best deal you can possibly get.
$600 for the PS3
Blu-ray
Multimedia
Plays P1 P2 P3 games
and its a computer

If you bought a pc with the same hardware as PS3 it would be way over 2 grand. So the PS3 is a very very good deal.
Do not understand that? PS3 runs multple versions of Linux. the PS3 is a high end computer.
I understand, but please note what I put before the qupte:
"But for on-topic fake fanboyism"
Reading is the key my friend :)

fatalorgasm92 said:
$600 for the PS3
Blu-ray
Multimedia
Plays P1 P2 P3 games
and its a computer

:lol: Dude do you really believe that? As in would anyone with 600-700 dollars to spend AND didn't own a computer would first buy a PS3?

RRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDGE RACEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!

lol

"The PlayStation 3 is a computer. We do not need the PC."
- Phil Harrison, president of Sony Worldwide Studios, in an interview with GameSpot
LOL!!!

ciper said:
:lol: Dude do you really believe that? As in would anyone with 600-700 dollars to spend AND didn't own a computer would first buy a PS3?

no because someone without a computer probably wouldnt be knowledgeable enough to do that or even have heard of linux before

fatalorgasm92 said:
no because someone without a computer probably wouldnt be knowledgeable enough to do that or even have heard of linux before

So you saying this, and also saying Ps3 makes a good comp..it doesnt make sense really.

Also the other thing is if some people want a computer they are not going to go to a ps3, they'll go to the standard computer, people will not want to get tangled up in all the features, but thats just my opinion.

And another quote I found funny was about the nintendo wii and calling it a little pricey or whatever. :)

Last edited:
i was just saying i dont think that quote is funny because its true,the PS3 does make a great computer, and its a really good deal compared to how much the hardware would cost if you bought it for a pc

fatalorgasm92 said:
i was just saying i dont think that quote is funny because its true,the PS3 does make a great computer, and its a really good deal compared to how much the hardware would cost if you bought it for a pc

Ok but other than your opinion, where has the ps3 been given the prize of a great computer.

it hasnt ,that is irrelevant,pcs dont get awards anyway. but you probably dont understand computers enough to know it is a good one, or what price points are on certain hardware so you dont understand that value on the PS3 either, or know anything about linux, or how opensource the PS3 is. the PS3 is most likely way better than whatever you are on right now.

"Microsoft does not concern us. Microsoft is not a technology company." - wow, wait it gets even better, "A bit pricey." - thats about the Wii $250 is a bit pricey compared to a $500 ps3

Robin_Hood{Joshua} said:
"Microsoft does not concern us. Microsoft is not a technology company." - wow, wait it gets even better, "A bit pricey." - thats about the Wii $250 is a bit pricey compared to a $500 ps3

what are you retarded microsoft ISNT a technology company mircoSOFT they make SOFTware

Lol dont count that Microsoft makes shittyass mice, and that not a technology they are pushing, they just manufactur them, sicne they dont develop the industry further i wouldnt consider that when talking about Microsoft. i would just say Software and the Console. THey dont make any of there computers and i dont know about that, it is there but they dont make any of it really.... but still his point remains, Microsoft isnt a company that creates the bleeding edge , i know of no technology that they invented that moved technology forward, the most impact they have is with there OSes.
especially from a Sony guy, Sony is Technology and they are pushing it out.
Once again if you dont understand how great of a computer the PS3 is then you know nothing about computers.

fatalorgasm92 said:
Lol dont count that Microsoft makes shittyass mice, and that not a technology they are pushing, they just manufactur them, sicne they dont develop the industry further i wouldnt consider that when talking about Microsoft. i would just say Software and the Console. THey dont make any of there computers and i dont know about that, it is there but they dont make any of it really.... but still his point remains, Microsoft isnt a company that creates the bleeding edge , i know of no technology that they invented that moved technology forward, the most impact they have is with there OSes.
especially from a Sony guy, Sony is Technology and they are pushing it out.
Once again if you dont understand how great of a computer the PS3 is then you know nothing about computers.

Dammit you are wrong. The Microsoft mouse has been the Defacto mouse to own from 83 until at least 98. Logitech is arguably tied with them now but they are still important for input devices (including keyboards and joysticks)

For a long time you either had a Microsoft mouse you you had something else. They were the market leader and pushed the industry with higher sampling rates, scroll wheels etc.

Computer software aside they have plenty of innovation. I mean **** even the Dreamcast was running embedded windows. Just today was a post of the "Microsoft Surfaces" table PC. Look at the number of mobile windows platforms.

Just because you might not like Microsoft doesn't mean they are dumb. I don't particularly like them either but I realize they do more good than harm.

Back