Sources (Other Than Sony) proving the PS3 is in high demand

CrowTRobot

Blades Of Steel
Jan 3, 2007
For all PS3 supporters, here is your thread.

Post links to any news article (excluding any Sony PR releases, of course) that supports your opinion that the Playstation 3 is in high demand.

I haven't seen any so far. At 2 of my gamestops, one has 8 and another has 6 PS3s so at least in my area, it's pretty easy if you want one. As for the Wii... it's a whole different story, no stores in my area have any Wii :( too bad for those people always coming in everyday and asking if they have Wiis in stock :/

Well they're saying it's in high demand. There's plenty of evidence to show that's true for the Wii. All I want to see is the same kind of evidence for PS3.

Any takers?

I havent found any articles on the PS3's demand, all I've come across is that theyre chillin in the stores waiting for some1 to take them home.

Whats so hard to understand that sony ramped up production and is doing a great job distributing them to stores? Sony sold more than all the other consoles this time of year (except for wii). I guess the demand isnt there :lol:

Everywhere I go I see them. And I have heard many employees from different stores talking about how the ps3 isn't selling like the wii, it's humorous to them, and humorous to me. With that price range, the sony couldn't be good enough for what they charge (and it's a pretty damn nice piece of hardware). Just my opinion of course.

Back