Sources (Other Than Sony) proving the PS3 is in high demand

I'm backing my opinions up with facts. I'm not just flying off the handle and saying, "LOL PS3 SUX HAXOR LOL!!!!1" for no reason.

And, as I have said before, I have a PS1 and 2. I didn't purchase a GameCube. I'm not a fanboy.

i wasnt directing that to anyone on this thread (or atleast you) but there are wii fanboys on this forum (duh) those are who i was directin it to

Sovieto said:
its what the ninty fanboy says

So now anyone who knows what they're talking about is a ninty fanboy? Read my latest post in your flame-fest "Why do you guys hate so much?" topic and see what i said about your fanboy hate.

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
I guess shipping over 2 million consoles doesnt mean they ramped up production considering there was about 500,000 for launch when they were manufacturing them for months.

I will make this simpler for you

Manufacturing the ps3 for 3-5 months got them 500,000 for launch. December through today put out another 1.5 million on top of the 500,000. They had another company step in to help make blue laser diodes. Thats why production has gone up. I cant make it any simpler for you. Maybe you can print this and bring it to a kintergarden teacher, so she can show you with blocks? I bet if you asked nice she would even show you with beanie babies or little toy soldiers.

SO DAMN PATRONIZING!

Wii&Ps3 said:
Whats so hard to understand that sony ramped up production and is doing a great job distributing them to stores? Sony sold more than all the other consoles this time of year (except for wii). I guess the demand isnt there :lol:

They might of amped up production, but that has nothing to do with what they r selling. Ive seen several in stores in stock, (i dont live in big city or anything tho, but definitly lots of people to buy them).

COLDshiver said:
I haven't seen any so far. At 2 of my gamestops, one has 8 and another has 6 PS3s so at least in my area, it's pretty easy if you want one. As for the Wii... it's a whole different story, no stores in my area have any Wii :( too bad for those people always coming in everyday and asking if they have Wiis in stock :/

lol come to Denver at my locoal mall the EBGames stores has 12 Wii in lol. Lately I've seen PS3s go high in demand in Colorado

Wii&Ps3 said:
I saw 5 wiis sitting at a walmart yesterday. The lady said they have had them in for a week.

What the display models or the boxes representing the product :lol: ? Sure you did, why didn't you take a picture? I could go to EBgames right now and take a picture of all the PS3's sitting around. Wii's came in today, but obviously due to demand won't last long.

i saw 7 ps3s at walmart just collecting dust and i laughed....there were no wiis!!!

Wii&Ps3 said:
I saw 5 wiis sitting at a walmart yesterday. The lady said they have had them in for a week.

You have got to be the biggest troll I have ever seen.

troll4alert.gif

acphydro said:
What the display models or the boxes representing the product :lol: ? Sure you did, why didn't you take a picture? I could go to EBgames right now and take a picture of all the PS3's sitting around. Wii's came in today, but obviously due to demand won't last long.

yeah im going to go in a store and takes pictures :rolleyes: . Unfortunitely I have better things to do than prove the demand for the wii is starting to fall.

BlenderWizard said:
You have got to be the biggest troll I have ever seen.

Right :lol: It doesnt matter if you dont believe me. Ebay prices are falling, and they are sitting in some stores now. Give it a month and they will be everywhere. Theres only a certain amount of young kids in the world to buy these things.

who cares if systems become available? is that SO bad? since when is not being available a good thing? every system in history has come to a point where its available

Wii&Ps3 said:
Right :lol: It doesnt matter if you dont believe me. Ebay prices are falling, and they are sitting in some stores now. Give it a month and they will be everywhere. Theres only a certain amount of young kids in the world to buy these things.

Last time i checked, having so many not sold isnt a good thing. Especially in the first 2 months.

Back