Sources (Other Than Sony) proving the PS3 is in high demand

Wii&Ps3 said:
yeah im going to go in a store and takes pictures :rolleyes: . Unfortunitely I have better things to do than prove the demand for the wii is starting to fall.

I doubt thats true, since half the stuff you say is hoopla anyways. If there was that much of a quantity then people wouldnt still be scrambling over trying to get a Wii.

Wii&Ps3 said:
What do you expect? Its a $500 &$600 console. Who is gonna spend that money right after x-mas? Sony has already sold alot of units. Once march hits and we finally get some good games besides resistance, they will sell alot more units. Plus Europe and Australia will get a chance to buy them. Theres no doubt that the wii has sold alot more units, but sony is doing very well. Better than the 360 did last year. All the sh*t talking you guys do wont make the ps3 disappear. Its doing well ,and will continue to do so. Just because you see them in stores, doesnt mean they arent selling. It means sony actually knows how to supply them. Unlike nintendo :ee5k:

If Ps3 had the demand the Wii had, i doubt theyd be in any different shoes. And anyone who'd want the console im sure would still buy even if its after christmas.

PtonJalken said:
I doubt thats true, since half the stuff you say is hoopla anyways. If there was that much of a quantity then people wouldnt still be scrambling over trying to get a Wii.

PLease enlighten me. What do I say that is hoopla? That more companies back blu ray? That sony sold more consoles at launch then its predecessors, or the 360? That sony has mostly adult games?

Last edited:
Wii&Ps3 said:
PLease enlighten me. What do I say that is hoopla? That more companies back blu ray? That sony sold more consoles at launch then its predecessors, or the 360? That sony has mostly adult games?

All of that information is completely false and is "hoopla".

Wii&Ps3 said:
Real estate

Oh, you are that asshat Remax Realtor under a different name, which would explain why you said you'd given me "tips" on my ebay auction.

No wonder nobody likes you; you're a RE agent. Everyone knows those people are pretentious assholes.

You've already been banned from this board once... didn't you get the hint that you are not welcome here?

It's always pathetic when people get banned from a board and then feel the need to "sneak" back into the board under a different user name.

Last edited:
BlenderWizard said:
Oh, you are that asshat Remax Realtor under a different name, which would explain why you said you'd given me "tips" on my ebay auction.

No wonder nobody likes you; you're a RE agent. Everyone knows those people are pretentious assholes.

You've already been banned from this board once... didn't you get the hint that you are not welcome here?

It's always pathetic when people get banned from a board and then feel the need to "sneak" back into the board under a different user name.

Was he really banned? Didn't know that, but I'm not surprised.

AFAIK; I know "banned" appeared under his name and he stopped posting right after the mods received a bunch of complaints.

BlenderWizard said:
AFAIK; I know "banned" appeared under his name and he stopped posting right after the mods received a bunch of complaints.

Ummmm you can change your title....surely you can make it say banned on your own lol

acphydro said:
Ummmm you can change your title....surely you can make it say banned on your own lol

Yeah, i knew that. In fact, sovieto is "banned" but not really.

It just seemed like a coincidence that "banned" appeared under Remax Realtor's name at the same time he stopped posting over a month ago.

So, he either got banned, or this some pathetic attempt to get more attention.

I'm trying to get rid of my PS3 and no Gamestop or EB games will take it because they have too many as it is.

Back