SSBB Design Contest 1: Mario Stages

ssbb_lover said:
Damn....that's nice. I have no idea how to use teh pen tool at all. >.<
I've only decided to really use it properly the coming weeks (though I've used it in the past but only for simple things. You should learn! Can do a bunch of stuff with it, from KC's funky stage, to vectoring. S'all gravy to learn it tbh.

Wiired said:
I've only decided to really use it properly the coming weeks (though I've used it in the past but only for simple things. You should learn! Can do a bunch of stuff with it, from KC's funky stage, to vectoring. S'all gravy to learn it tbh.
I know I should, the possibilities with it are endless and you can make some awesome stuff.. must find tuts.

Nice first submission. I'm looking forward to see your updates. I'll be posting mine this weekend.

The pen tool was EXTREMELY weird to me when I first got into it. But I got used to it. And surpringly, there isn't too much pen tool in there, but some. Theres a LOT of shapes and brushes though, and some patterns.

With a week left and one rough draft, would it help to extend the deadline? Or is this a lost cause??

naisatoh said:
With a week left and one rough draft, would it help to extend the deadline? Or is this a lost cause??
Not a lost cause....extend the deadline. People will get into it. It sounds like Wiired is already thinking about it (if not started already) and I haven't been able to get around to it due to my tennis tournament this week.

Extend the deadline. :]

hiro1990 said:
this is so gay

like u
Haha, I love reporting you noobs. It gives me that fuzzy feeling inside. Be expected to be banned within the next 2-10 hours. :]

I feel like drawing... :] I just was practicing my Japanese (which I decide to write things down and compare or whatnot on paper), so i'm in the mood. We'll see what happens! :D

Back