SSBB Design Contest 2: Zelda Stages

naisatoh said:
Wow.. looks like everyone is getting their inspiration from Twilight Princess.. And I never thought MSPaint would be such a preferred medium :smilewinkgrin:
I don't think it's much of a choice. :lol:

Last edited:
ZEKDAADAS.jpg

I Think Mine Still Has A Chance... Jeez, Posts Here Climbed In This Thread... 0_o

Suner - care to explain the inspiration behind your creation?

gibbonman - you need to upload your picture to an outside location like photobucket and link the image to your post.

Sure, Link is having was at a party, where he was going to get a reward for his heroic acts, during the party a giant tea cup comes alive and starts attacking link! =O Everyone runs away and Link is Left to Battle. The Tea cup works for Gandolf

This story is my inspiration

I've noticed that in SSB there aren't any breakable walls, like a smash and fly through the glass or walls and your gone. That'll be a neat little extra. ^_-

Errr..

My bad..

Some nice entries guys.. and girls..

Suner52, I apologize for the inconvenience, and while I know you've put a lot of effort in your design, I'll have to disqualify your entry. After doing some research into the Zelda franchise, I have come to the conclusion that there is no time in the game's rich history that Link ever fights a giant tea cup. And while I love Gandalf just as much as the next contest creator, until he makes an appearance in a Zelda game, I'll have to remove this entry from consideration.

But as a token to your talent in graphic design, and due to the fact that I can't delete your post, I will be happy to leave your entry here for all to enjoy.

Last edited:
naisatoh said:
Sunera, I apologize for the inconvenience, and while I know you've put a lot of effort in your design, I'll have to disqualify your entry. After doing some research into the Zelda franchise, I have come to the conclusion that there is no time in the game's rich history that Link ever fights a giant tea cup. And while I love Gandalf just as much as the next contest creator, until he makes an appearance in a Zelda game, I'll have to remove this entry from consideration.

But as a token to your talent in graphic design, and due to the fact that I can't delete your post, I will be happy to leave your entry here for all to enjoy.
Greatest post evarrrr.

Naisatoh. I dub you "Coolest Member With Least Amount Of Post In The History Of Wiichat." (CMWLAOPITHOW for short...)

Back