SSBB Is online and that's final

Doesnt mean i'll actually play online.
I knew it would have wi-fi, but I didnt know that Nintendo would be so meh about it.

Haha.

I knew it was going to have Wi-Fi but untill an official announcement appeared, the game did not have wi-fi.

Now we have that announcement, It officialy does have wi-fi.

Yeah who cares if there's no ranking system? that doesn't make you any better or worse at the game.

YES!! It's online!! I can't wait for this game. It's going to be completely awesome!!!:yesnod:

Eternal Wi said:
this was announce in the official super smash website...
NO really??? I would never have thought...and for all of those idiots that had to argue about brawl not being online, TAKE THAT :) yea that feels good...

wow, that was pure, major, horrible, sould-burning pwnage. i bet alot of people are feeling VERY stupid right now.....

{Axtlár} said:
Oh soo in FACT, you were one of the non-believers..How amusing to see you get it wrong.

Meh... I just hate getting my hopes up so I just don't, and I'm still dissapointed in the service... wow Nintendo sucks! :lol: He said lag is possible. Sakurai... YOU SLASHFAIL!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: The anonymous fights have no leaderboards thats C- class online for ya... oh wait, you can't even see the name of the guy you play! FAIL! Too freakin' FUNNY!!!! I don't feel pwned at all. I'm just dissapointed. The annonymous service sounds like the computer with a different name lol! I bet the rest'll be alright though, thats all I care about. :)

Nice try. :D G'night fanboy idiots!

Last edited:
Good night, arrogant cretin..

and even though there's no ranking system, so what? there's still the friend's system which is pretty cool, I for one have real friends in real life and will ask for their codes to play them whenever we feel like.

{Axtlár} said:
Good night, arrogant cretin..

and even though there's no ranking system, so what? there's still the friend's system which is pretty cool, I for one have real friends in real life and will ask for their codes to play them whenever we feel like.

Okaaaaay... dude you can just have your friends over to play unless they're busy which then you can't play eh! My friends have 360s anyway. I myself will prolly trade my Wii in for that magic box of online graphically blessed wonder! The point of online is to play with those you don't know and compete and doy PWN everyone in the world!!! HELL YEAH!!! Ninty guys are misers and are cheap sons of b****es.

You fail! Wow fanboys in denial! Sweeeeet! Also friendcodes suck! Everyone knows that!

Or maybe you're just a dumb@$$ in denial that Nintendo's learning >_<

Seriously, it's not perfect, but they're improving. Stop your whining.

Oh, and it seems that Sakurai hints at there being NO friend codes this time around...he says you have to add them on your Wii, not your game. So once you've added their Wii's code you may not have to add anymore codes for them for any future online games. I may be wrong, but that was my interpretation...

EDIT: Wait, I just looked at the screenshot, friend codes still acitve. Oh well.

Last edited:
Back