Stupid things you do in Zelda

prosecco

WiiChat Member
Dec 19, 2006
Netherlands, Breda
Wii Online Code
4032-8816-9428-5574
So I finally got my Wii back after it died over 3 weeks ago. Totally unannounced, they called me yesterdaymorning. I called earlier this week, but they told me it would probably take another week or two to get it repaired or replaced. So I was happy.

First thing I did (of course) was inserting my Zelda Twilight Princess game in the Wii. Which I bought on the day it died...:mad2:

Now for my stupid experience with Zelda:

In the Forest Temple, I did not see the Treasure Chest with the Map, just walked by.
When I finally got the boomerang, I forgot to take the Treasure Chest in the main hall down to get my Compass.
I was pretty confused having played the entire Temple without a Map or Compass. I was already wondering wether it was a new strategy for the new Zelda game; play the temples without a map or compass.

In fact I didn't even find them untill I needed the Boss Key and I returned to find more Treasure Chests. I played the entire level without the two most important things in the game...:eek:ut:

And so this thread is opened and you can write down you stupid experiences with Zelda here...

Looking forward to see, I'm not the only one who does these kind of things...

looks like you are ...

the stupidist thing i've ever done was......well i actually cant think of any ?

I seriously can't of anything stupid I've done in TP. I may have been stuck in places but nothing stupid. :p

Took me forever to realise that the eagle was used to get the casket off the monkey. Then took me another hour to realise you can use the same eagle to get the bee hive down :) 'bout it.

lol mine was useing all my arrows trying to hit the bell in vilage near death mountain to reliase that u need to use bomb arrows to get the 200 rupees

haha mine was that damn cat at the beginning. I was trying for AGES to chase it back to the house. It seemed to be working at first but kept getting stuck on the bridge, which took me longer. Then i got frustrated and just moved onto the next thing, which was getting the cradle from the monkey (figured that out straight away!) then i got the fishing rod and it all came together!!!

My Best And Stupid Experience Was Me Doing This Glitch...
NOTE: I Did Not Make This Video
[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtsnFx2Wgy4[/MEDIA]

WolfpacSnakepit said:
haha mine was that damn cat at the beginning. I was trying for AGES to chase it back to the house. It seemed to be working at first but kept getting stuck on the bridge, which took me longer. Then i got frustrated and just moved onto the next thing, which was getting the cradle from the monkey (figured that out straight away!) then i got the fishing rod and it all came together!!!

I got the cradle easy, but i couldnt catch a fish to save my life.......lol, i still have trouble catching fishies

i think i skipped thru the fishing instructions because it took me a long time to figure out how to fish.

WolfpacSnakepit said:

ME TOO!!! I chased that cat for like an hour. It got stuck on the bridge and then decided to take a swim in the river and couldn't get back out. I even tried getting the eagle to pick up the cat with its talons and it just hit the cat and fell down. Stupid bird. The monkey didn't take me as long as I thought it would.

Back