Stupid things you do in Zelda

Mine happened in the forest before it's overcome with mist. At the beginnng before inundates the forest, I was trying to jump on the narrow pedestals in order to advance. About 5 hours later, I realized that there was a narrow path on the side. All the while I was cursing at the fact that the game was so difficult and smashing the controller.

Yellow_Wii said:
looks like you are ...

I guess I'm right and you're wrong ;D

Well, I had a lot of trouble with the cat too, but the monkey and the bees nest I figured out easy.

But I can't find out how to reach the last treasure chest in the Death Mountain... :rolleyes:

Well, in the little place over lake hylia where you hover down on cuccos, i have issues catching them to begin with you see, and the one crafty cucco, stood calmly next to the wall, i ran and rolled for it, and it casually stepped aside and let me go headfirst into the wall :( (so late on i hookshotted them all and chucked them off the edge)

My stupidest mistake was when I was going up the frozen water fall. I finally got up and I went close to the endge to take a look. I turned to go back and I slip off and die.

That's the worst I've done so far.

i was stuck for like an hour or more trying to figure what the "plan" was i need to go up to snowpeak.

i tried to kill the fire boss by hitting his feet with my sword. after 2 trys i finally figured out what to do.

Mine was in the Temple of Time
After I got the dominion(sp?) rod and took that statue through the first bell thing and came accross the gate I had no idea how to get past that. I spent ages using the D-rod to move those tiny urns around onto switches etc. Then I just used Oocco to warp out and went back through the entire temple to open the gate from the other side.
After I did all that I realised you could just smash the gate >_<

I wouldn't say the dumbest thing I did was in the game, but while playing. When Midna first laughed through the Wiimote, it startled me so much that I flung my hand up and hit the blinds near my window and one half broke down :shocked:

Cabe said:
Mine was in the Temple of Time
After I got the dominion(sp?) rod and took that statue through the first bell thing and came accross the gate I had no idea how to get past that. I spent ages using the D-rod to move those tiny urns around onto switches etc. Then I just used Oocco to warp out and went back through the entire temple to open the gate from the other side.
After I did all that I realised you could just smash the gate >_<

Me Too!

It Took Me 10 Minutes Before I Realized I Could Just Smash It...

I was stuck on that to for a few miniutes.

My most stupid mistake...hmmm...Oribably when i going through snowpeak ruins with the zora armor on...haha so so stupid, i then realised that the armor was weak to ice attacks.

hahah cabe i did exactly the same thing! then i got stuck like 2 rooms after when you have to smash that big statue to get to the switch before i realised i could just smash him!

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Me Too!

It Took Me 10 Minutes Before I Realized I Could Just Smash It...

I really like your signature. I was laughing for like 5 minutes.

Back