Stupid things you do in Zelda

Getting the first Jar from the kid that gives you the lantern...

I jad 3 Jars and had to battle Gannon i was lookin forever for the first jar but i gave up so i decided to beat Ganon and I played it again to get all the Heart peices and stuff i noticed that the guy that gives you the lantern also gives you a Jar with Oil

Billii said:
I keep trying to do that but at the rock where you have to jump attack, Ii do it but I keep missing!!

You have to get the hidden skill thingy that makes the sword glint. That makes you jump higher when you do the sword jump attack thing.

bonodo said:
The stupidest thing i done was swap all my bombs for the running bombs then finding out i need normal ones in the yetis house.ie:mad2:

I just read this and I figured I did the same thing. I traded all my normal bombs for running bombs. So I went and checked if I was right. And I was relieved to see that I had just finished the sidequest which gives you an extra bombbag so I can carry up to two different kinds of bombs... :cool:

mine was when that gypsi lady at the town tells u ur future bout love or work, and when she showed the "love" place then i would go there expecting to find link a girlfriend.... i didnt know it was for a heart.....:shocked:

Back