Stupid things you do in Zelda

Ok...here's a good one. In Arbiter Grounds in the room with the door you have to time to get through it and also in one of the levels in the Cave of Ordeals I had the same problem. Both times I couldn't figure out why link all of the sudden was walking as if he had the steel boots on. It seriously took me 5 minutes to figure out that invisible rats were stuck to me. I kept thinking their squeeks were bats so I'm like looking up to find the bats.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Don't Understand Why People Like It So Much...:wtf:

Because it's funny. Plus I have never seen it before therefore it is new and interesting to me. So there.

i mainly got stuck at the start where you have to fish for the cat. i spent ages waiting to see a fish actually grab the float until i realised its when the float jerks!!:mad2: :mad2:

Loaded my last save game, Played for three hours to get to the save the zora prince bit and committed the sin of not saving. Found myself on the bridge with only one arrow to kill the goblin with the two shields. Couldn't go back and had to bite the bullet and replay the whole three hours (making sure I had plenty of arrows!). NEVER AGAIN! I save every 30 mins at least!

jeeperscat said:
Loaded my last save game, Played for three hours to get to the save the zora prince bit and committed the sin of not saving. Found myself on the bridge with only one arrow to kill the goblin with the two shields. Couldn't go back and had to bite the bullet and replay the whole three hours (making sure I had plenty of arrows!). NEVER AGAIN! I save every 30 mins at least!
You know that if you go back to the Carriage with Midna, the other lady gives you 30 arrows ;D
I'm glad I found out, because I ran out of arrows as well...

@elmo_999: must be in the name, my nick in the game is elmo ;)

Wiired:Took me forever to realise that the eagle was used to get the casket off the monkey. Then took me another hour to realise you can use the same eagle to get the bee hive down 'bout it.
I realized that right after I knocked the bee larva down, which was not that long after I started. I try everything before doing productive things.

Last edited:
Monsteroids said:
Wiired:Took me forever to realise that the eagle was used to get the casket off the monkey. Then took me another hour to realise you can use the same eagle to get the bee hive down 'bout it.
I realized that right after I knocked the bee larva down, which was not that long after I started. I try everything before doing productive things.
sorry I screwed up on my post but you get the idea.

The stupidest thing I've done is the infamous "save in the bomb room" glitch w/o knowing the consequences. Since the explanation is long and I found a video explaining this situation long after it happened :mad2: This only happens on the Wii and there is actually ridiculous fanboyism about GC being better the Wii :eek:ut:. I just don't get it(either of the two problems). Heres a link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JiWa7_ZQ_EQ
Don't be an idiot like me, watch this.

When I first got the game I was doing pretty good until I had to get a fish for the cat to take back to her/his owner. Yeah never got how to fish, I wasted hours just sitting there, I felt pretty stupid. So I went and got the offical Wii Zelda book, I know its cheating but I would have never guessed half the stuff it tells ya to do. Only thing is the book has 430 pages in it, pretty detailed.

i wsa on the fighting ganondwarf and got game over for the 1st tiem so i thoguht it ment u start over so i overwrited the file and started over, and i did the cat thing 2

Back