The history of wiichat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though i0n may not post as frequently as he used to, he is still active and, as Mitch said, doing work behind the scenes.

And even though you guys will never tell us in a million years what will be happening, I'm going to be real about it and say he won't be improving this site till Febuary'ish. Probably not even then.

I have faith.
New Year brings in new stuff or something like that.

My mom was telling me that the other day about something, then I used it about my grades in school :lol:

ssbb_lover said:
And even though you guys will never tell us in a million years what will be happening, I'm going to be real about it and say he won't be improving this site till Febuary'ish. Probably not even then.
How about never? :lol:

But really, i don't know if this site has a wiki or not, but it would seem like a pretty cool idea to make one. Ive seen it done on other sites... as i said, pretty cool...

Some members tried. Wiki shot them down so that I think no one can put Wiichat on Wiki or something.

ssbb_lover said:

There have been talks about changes... However, I'll leave it at that.. Only time shall tell... :shifty:

Go ahead with the time line, I'd like to see one.

@Syntax, no insight on the details, if they are any details to be said that is :lol:

ssbb_lover said:
Syntax. You know you're lying buddyyy. :)

i0n said:
Thanks for these i'll definitely take a look and see what i can do.

"Ban A User From A Thread: Allows moderators to ban a certain member from posting in a thread - prevents further flaming."

That shall be all I'm posting on the matter of WiiChat additions. There have also more significant talks of other additions. However, I shall not say.

Only time shall tell.. :shifty:

CantGetAWii said:
@Syntax, no insight on the details, if they are any details to be said that is :lol:
Riiiiiight. And I suppose you're expecting Wiis to suddenly become more easily accessible too.

:rolleyes:

SYNTAX LIEZ :-OOOOO

I actually remember you talking about changes a few months ago Syntax, back in the site feedback, saying things will change and what not in the new year.

Fingers crossed, I like change.
As long as its good change :lol:

Hopefully, we can expect to see more than the one mentioned above. :) Would be a nice holiday gift for the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back