The history of wiichat.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
ssbb_lover said:
Would be. I don't think i0n is so giving, however. Call me a doubter.

That I shall Tyler. I'll make it my little mission to prove you wrong by the end of the year. Hopefully, I shall succeed in my efforts.

ssbb_lover said:
Should we let the members place bets? :lol:

Teh mother says I ain't allowed to gamble just yet.
But I'm feeling lucky.

I'm betting on changes in the new year.

Wager:
Stop coming back here :lol:

Just know that people before have bowed down to Sovieto.
And that people now bow down to Sovieto.
And people will always bow down to Sovieto.

Trying to increase your scope of the understanding of WiiChat may cause spontaneous combustion.

Hey Sov. What do you think? Will Wiichat get a site changing upgrade within the next 6 months or no? Place your bets...

*For the record...I hand out ROFFLES W/ SYRUP to anyone who takes my side...

ssbb_lover said:
Hey Sov. What do you think? Will Wiichat get a site changing upgrade within the next 6 months or no? Place your bets...

*For the record...I hand out ROFFLES W/ SYRUP to anyone who takes my side...
Nah, I don't believe so, site looks fine as it is, if any changes come I'm willing to bet they'll be for making the advertisements more plentiful and larger. I couldn't imagine what the site would need...

Well well, Sovieto's here.
LESS QQ MORE PEW PEW
lol

I think WiiChat is fine but could use a mod cleanup.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Not really. It became more of a personal community because of the lack of Wii news. Feb.10 should change that.

Tails, you couldn't be more right. There have certainly been lulls in big Wii news. Hopefully this site is now headed in the right direction and will only go up from here.

Although I'm not a big poster, only occasionally answering someone's question. I've been around here for a while now and have to say it has been very interesting trying to follow the social networking of this forum. Overall though, it has proven to be very informative and at the same time entertaining.

Thank you to iOn and all present and past mods for making the WiiChat experience what it is.

Ooooo, JC actually posted something!

Meh, it's just boring ATM.

Tails McCloud~ said:
Ooooo, JC actually posted something!

Meh, it's just boring ATM.

heh, amazing eh?

Also, I kid of wonder if people like Lee and Jill still lurk around here...

Lee said he regestered under another name, then got himself banned again.
I cant seem to reach Jill.
I miss Taills...=[

Lee did... However, he has since been banned for harassing other members and spamming. As for Jill, I'm not sure.

Beat ya to it, Matt. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back