~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY, I'M SPECIAL! :F

But yes, I agree with Deamon - before Nov 19th is good. But I also agree with Kumo - there are exceptions, like if the person is smart AND COOL AND I LOVE THEM! : D

I don't think there should be any exceptions. There should be set prerequisites (sp?) that must be met with no exceptions. Because if we let one person in that doesn't meet the requirements then everyone else will want in, some people will feel bad, or get pissed, and it would probably start arguments and ****.

i know i see your point, but there are some ppl that are good..i met one today that isn't a Vet but hell he sure thinks like one and is actually Pretty good...we need to make sure who ever Joins is good...No room for errors..

paintba||er said:
I don't think there should be any exceptions. There should be set prerequisites (sp?) that must be met with no exceptions. Because if we let one person in that doesn't meet the requirements then everyone else will want in, some people will feel bad, or get pissed, and it would probably start arguments and ****.

That's basically saying all vets a matter of fact that isn't true at all. Yes, MOST of them are, but some of the newer people are nicer and more intelligent than some vets. SO THEREFORE, EXCEPTIONS, YAY! 8D

November 1th for Vet..thats what was said by Kumo..the rest that are intelligent and nice and not a noob at all..are exception to the rule you are not a vet but a member of the Clan..

thats an idea...all i know is that im making sure im bringing on in..that guy proved to me that he was worthy in here more then worthy...

>_>
Okay...
Now, it seems like everyone's trying to take over this whole thing, making rules and all...

One thing...
Not to be selfish, but...
I'm pretty much the boss here, I founded this, got the idea, etc..

If you don't like the rules, don't try to make your own. Do NOT try and take over this whole thing.

Deal with what you get, mmkay? Everyone's thinking too highly of themselves, maybe even me, but I'm getting tired of it.

Kumoriken said:
>_>
Okay...
Now, it seems like everyone's trying to take over this whole thing, making rules and all...

One thing...
Not to be selfish, but...
I'm pretty much the boss here, I founded this, got the idea, etc..

If you don't like the rules, don't try to make your own. Do NOT try and take over this whole thing.

Deal with what you get, mmkay? Everyone's thinking too highly of themselves, maybe even me, but I'm getting tired of it.
Well, since you are the third person to come up with this, it isn't really your idea. That and you shouldn't be in charge of it. All the vets should contribute to it rather than having one person controlling it.

paintba||er said:

Well, since you are the third person to come up with this, it isn't really your idea. That and you shouldn't be in charge of it. All the vets should contribute to it rather than having one person controlling it.

Did any other Vets decide to create an organized group of Vets?

If so, did they succeed?

Whatever, though...

People are changing tonight.
I think I'm calling this thing off.

Kumoriken said:
Did any other Vets decide to create an organized group of Vets?

If so, did they succeed?

Whatever, though...

People are changing tonight.
I think I'm calling this thing off.
Yes, Syntax and Prinny did. They didn't succeed, but you haven't yet either. Anyway, I think its a good idea, and I'm not trying to "take over" anything just giving examples. Thats how these kind of things should work, someone gives says and idea and the community decides if it should be put into place rather than having one "boss."

paintba||er said:

Yes, Syntax and Prinny did. They didn't succeed, but you haven't yet either. Anyway, I think its a good idea, and I'm not trying to "take over" anything just giving examples. Thats how these kind of things should work, someone gives says and idea and the community decides if it should be put into place rather than having one "boss."

**** it. People are being too difficult, no one's agreeing.

If you want, you can take this over.
I'm out.

Kumoriken said:
**** it. People are being too difficult, no one's agreeing.

If you want, you can take this over.
I'm out.
How are the being "too difficult?" People have just been suggesting ideas and talking about that gingerkid. There hasn't been many arguments or anything. And I already said I don't want to take it over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back