~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Star Striker said:
It's a pretty lame idea that no one with power on this forum will approve of.

Resi, i said first joined.
We'll make them Approve...we'll fight as a team and togetter the vets are unstoppable
I think i've been in the Military long enough to learn some Leadership and how to fight for something you want..so yeah..as a team we can get it..

Demon Slayer said:
You've Cleared the issue with the Mods? and whats the results?

What do you mean results? I've cleared it with them. I was banned after jokingly saying to i0n he can ban me if he wants. That was months ago. I'm back now and have contributed to the forum. If you have any problems with this, tell me but most people don't mind.

Last edited:
Star Striker said:
What do you mean results? I've cleared it and they're OK with it......
Ok yeah thats what i ment by the result...if they were fine with it..ok if their fine with it..then let us creat this Clan..And Kick Some ASS

Demon Slayer said:
I give kumo one day to return again...see i think the only reason why he was so made is because everyone fogaved gingerkid even after all that ****, and that the fight was over, seems to me by the way he said the stuff, but yeah. no this thread will not be locked if he dosn't come back i'll take over it myself..as it was both mine and his idea, Jenova played a little role in it..but seeing on how he can't natrualy be on as much..that leaves only me..(again if Kumo does not return) and well the thing is, i don't believe their should be ONE boss even if the group needs a leader i think that all the vet that were before November first are all Vet and the Exception are to be determined Everyone who will be an Exception will be taken in with a Vote of every Vet that are in the Clan, and they will be passed an interview be passed an interview to see if their smart enough to be in. If i become the Leader if Kumo truly leaves that will be the rule one Leader one Co leader and all the Vet and member...all vets have higher power here..and you are all equal...all im saying...you make the rules..i get the final saying in them to aprove it...so your all leaders in a way. is it fair enough, if you don't like it..well lets talk about it

Edit: I mean the Interview comes first and when we review it then comes the vote >_> my bad

I don't really understand what you are saying here?

if kumo leaves you will take over this and exceptions have to be smart enough to get in?

and the vets have more power but normals make the rules?

I am sorry about this but could you clear it up abit:)

Cpt.McCloud said:
I don't really understand what you are saying here?

if kumo leaves you will take over this and exceptions have to be smart enough to get in?

and the vets have more power but normals make the rules?

I am sorry about this but could you clear it up abit:)
Sorry about that, ok if Kumo leaves the forum for good like he said he would, i will take Charge of this Clan as the new leader as it was both our idea to make this...well he got the idea i just helped him...Janova could take it, but i persanaly know him and because of his computer/girlfriend/ work, he is far to busy to run a clan now...so that leaves me.

Now let me Explain you the Chain of Commands. The Exception our the lower rank, we place them as just members..so lets say those are the Cadets right..so every one that is in the clan and not a vet our the cadets ( again im using this as an example) The Vets we'll consider them as Officers because they are higher Rank, this clan was made for vets, so it is only normal we get more authority right? and then we have the CO Commanding Officer which is me ( if Kumo dosn't come back) My job is to make sure this Clan stays in order and i give the final word on any subject, the vets our the ones that work to make this forum like it once was before the Flood of 07 so yeah. We all work as a team.

Does this clear things up a bit?

Demon Slayer said:
Sorry about that, ok if Kumo leaves the forum for good like he said he would, i will take Charge of this Clan as the new leader as it was both our idea to make this...well he got the idea i just helped him...Janova could take it, but i persanaly know him and because of his computer/girlfriend/ work, he is far to busy to run a clan now...so that leaves me.

Now let me Explain you the Chain of Commands. The Exception our the lower rank, we place them as just members..so lets say those are the Cadets right..so every one that is in the clan and not a vet our the cadets ( again im using this as an example) The Vets we'll consider them as Officers because they are higher Rank, this clan was made for vets, so it is only normal we get more authority right? and then we have the CO Commanding Officer which is me ( if Kumo dosn't come back) My job is to make sure this Clan stays in order and i give the final word on any subject, the vets our the ones that work to make this forum like it once was before the Flood of 07 so yeah. We all work as a team.

Yeah it clear's it up but a clan to make the forum better?

I beleive those are mods, I don't really see the point in this, it is just my opinion so I will keep away and let you do what you wish:)

Demon Slayer said:

Sounds fun, but wasnt it originally the great n00b rush? I remember Brawny saying it months back..

lee.jarratt said:
Sounds fun, but wasnt it originally the great n00b rush? I remember Brawny saying it months back..
I don't know..after the noobs started to come in i left and came back out of bordom and Wam we started this..lol so im happy i came back

Demon Slayer said:
I don't know..after the noobs started to come in i left and came back out of bordom and Wam we started this..lol so im happy i came back

Yeah, welcome back man :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back