~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmkay... After coming on to finish a discussion with TLC via PM, I see that no one even got my idea in the first place. xP

Either way, I didn't leave because of GingerKid, didn't leave 'cause the clan was difficult, I left because I realized that it's more of a task than a fun activity to come onto this forum, at least for me.

I've become kind of infamous now, and a lot of people apparently know me as an ass.
Yes, Ginger had SOMETHING to do with it, but that's 'cause I got pissed that he was acting like -I- was doing something wrong and he wasn't. Never even apologized. Never ASKED for forgiveness. And I'm pro'lly the one he ****in' insulted and cussed out the most and all that. Everyone sided with him, which was rediculous, saying I should forgive him. Like I said, I'm NOT gonna forgive him if he didn't even ****in' say sorry.

People didn't get what I was trying to say this clan was gonna be. They started to bash the idea. I figured it's kind of useless anyway.

Like I said, these aren't the only reasons. Keep that in mind. See ya'.

Kumoriken said:
Mmkay... After coming on to finish a discussion with TLC via PM, I see that no one even got my idea in the first place. xP

Either way, I didn't leave because of GingerKid, didn't leave 'cause the clan was difficult, I left because I realized that it's more of a task than a fun activity to come onto this forum, at least for me.

I've become kind of infamous now, and a lot of people apparently know me as an ass.
Yes, Ginger had SOMETHING to do with it, but that's 'cause I got pissed that he was acting like -I- was doing something wrong and he wasn't. Never even apologized. Never ASKED for forgiveness. And I'm pro'lly the one he ****in' insulted and cussed out the most and all that. Everyone sided with him, which was rediculous, saying I should forgive him. Like I said, I'm NOT gonna forgive him if he didn't even ****in' say sorry.

People didn't get what I was trying to say this clan was gonna be. They started to bash the idea. I figured it's kind of useless anyway.

Like I said, these aren't the only reasons. Keep that in mind. See ya'.
Don't leave. Jokes aside, if you do, you'll be famous as the kid who left WiiChat due to a kid whos Ginger :wink: I'd have second thoughts if I were in your position :D

Kumo...Ginger said he was sorry to everyone and he did ask for forgiveness after you left...dude i don't see you like an Ass..i see you like a great person...and trust me we are not against you...but you kinda did a show last night when the whole fight was over everyone was ok and you were like WTF?!? but dude...look that happen it's over..hate him if you must i don't care..just don't leave us...

Wow, so I wake up at 7:00 this morning to play tennis, now i'm back and get on here to find this.

Demon, I don't care if everyone thinks I sound like an ass for this or i'm rude, but you are definitely not going to be a "top dawg" who's better than everyone else, or who has anymore power than everyone else. Plus, how could he enforce his authority? He'd have no more power than the rest of us. And nothing against you personally, Demon, but I don't think you're anywhere fit to lead this thing...because no one is.

I was thinking about exceptions...but it would just destroy this idea. Constant bitching about "Why am I not allowed in the vet section?" and ****....just no.

And Kumo, if you leave now, you'll leave known as "the guy who couldn't hold himself together and make this thing happen". It's stupid to just quit like this; if we do this right you'll have the help of other vets on your side (who obviously have more power than poke'heads and members who joined in say March).

I dunno what to do, but that's why we're supposed to figure this out as a group...I thought the original idea was for all the vets to contribute a little so that this could become a reality.

ssbb_lover said:
Wow, so I wake up at 7:00 this morning to play tennis, now i'm back and get on here to find this.

Demon, I don't care if everyone thinks I sound like an ass for this or i'm rude, but you are definitely not going to be a "top dawg" who's better than everyone else, or who has anymore power than everyone else. Plus, how could he enforce his authority? He'd have no more power than the rest of us. And nothing against you personally, Demon, but I don't think you're anywhere fit to lead this thing...because no one is.

I was thinking about exceptions...but it would just destroy this idea. Constant bitching about "Why am I not allowed in the vet section?" and ****....just no.

And Kumo, if you leave now, you'll leave known as "the guy who couldn't hold himself together and make this thing happen". It's stupid to just quit like this; if we do this right you'll have the help of other vets on your side (who obviously have more power than poke'heads and members who joined in say March).

I dunno what to do, but that's why we're supposed to figure this out as a group...I thought the original idea was for all the vets to contribute a little so that this could become a reality.
You do know that a normal Clan has a leader right? -.-

ssbb_lover said:

Well a crap load of people are against the idea.
Either way, I didn't leave 'cause I couldn't hold my own, don't make it seem like I'm weak.
If jumping off roofs was fun att first, and then you keep hurting yourself, and it's not fun anymore, would you label yourself as "a guy who couldn't hold himself together"?
And if you guys wanna help me out, I'll try and make this happen. But you gotta convince me that this is a better idea than most people think.

Kumoriken said:
Either way, I didn't leave 'cause I couldn't hold my own, don't make it seem like I'm weak.
If jumping off roofs was fun att first, and then you keep hurting yourself, and it's not fun anymore, would you label yourself as "a guy who couldn't hold himself together"?
And if you guys wanna help me out, I'll try and make this happen. But you gotta convince me that this is a better idea than most people think.
IT'S A BETTER IDEA!!!..ok so far this has been the best idea that i have seen since november 19th..so DO IT!!!

ssbb_lover said:

I know how you feel, came on here from last night to find 100+ more posts to read through. Also Kumo, stay right here boy.

Kumoriken said:
I never said that I thought you couldn't hold yourself together, I said that's what it looks like. I'm backing you, you know that.

@ Demon: Then I guess this isn't a clan, it's more of a section of good members. There's no way that everyone will cooperate with one leader, especially if it was yourself or Kumo, as not everyone has even heard of you guys (I believe). And don't think i'm cocky, I know that I wouldn't be able to do it either. The only person that could take the job is i0n, and he can't, he's busy building up this place in other departments as well as PS3chat.com.
Wiired said:
came on here from last night to find 100+ more posts to read through.
Lmao, same. I had to read through 3 pages.

And Kumo, change your avvy and sig. >.>

You have a point SSBB_Lover, about the exceptions we are kinda the ones thats started the Forum..we should keep this Section of vet only Strictly for vets older then November the first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back