~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
paintba||er said:

How are the being "too difficult?" People have just been suggesting ideas and talking about that gingerkid. There hasn't been many arguments or anything. And I already said I don't want to take it over.

Meh, it's not only in here. I just give up. xP

I'm done with WiiChat.

I'm leaving. See ya'.

Kumoriken said:

I'm done with WiiChat.

I'm leaving. See ya'.
K whatever.
byeix0.gif

Kumoriken said:

I'm done with WiiChat.

I'm leaving. See ya'.
I dont see how this is getting complicated. It's just that gingerkid put this thread off-topic. i think it's a great idea and that you shouldnt just leave over sumthin like this.

Lol at this thread, Kumo was very excited about making a clan for veterans, I am sorry but I didn't think it was a good idea, I wasnt trying to get in or trying to hijack your power over me because you were here longer. But seriously, this thread got to complicated so you left??

If you have a plan stick to it rather then complaining and running away, I was giving constructive critism, I was saying whats wrong and what might go well in my opinion I wasnt just saying amgz this iz teh ultimat suxxor >.<

This thread is pretty much over now, the idea has been scraped and the inventor has left, maybe locking time or does someone wnat to carry this on?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Lol at this thread, Kumo was very excited about making a clan for veterans, I am sorry but I didn't think it was a good idea, I wasnt trying to get in or trying to hijack your power over me because you were here longer. But seriously, this thread got to complicated so you left??

If you have a plan stick to it rather then complaining and running away, I was giving constructive critism, I was saying whats wrong and what might go well in my opinion I wasnt just saying amgz this iz teh ultimat suxxor >.<

This thread is pretty much over now, the idea has been scraped and the inventor has left, maybe locking time or does someone wnat to carry this on?

I feel the same way.

LOL @ TAXIMAN

Cpt.McCloud said:

I give kumo one day to return again...see i think the only reason why he was so made is because everyone fogaved gingerkid even after all that ****, and that the fight was over, seems to me by the way he said the stuff, but yeah. no this thread will not be locked if he dosn't come back i'll take over it myself..as it was both mine and his idea, Jenova played a little role in it..but seeing on how he can't natrualy be on as much..that leaves only me..(again if Kumo does not return) and well the thing is, i don't believe their should be ONE boss even if the group needs a leader i think that all the vet that were before November first are all Vet and the Exception are to be determined Everyone who will be an Exception will be taken in with a Vote of every Vet that are in the Clan, and they will be passed an interview be passed an interview to see if their smart enough to be in. If i become the Leader if Kumo truly leaves that will be the rule one Leader one Co leader and all the Vet and member...all vets have higher power here..and you are all equal...all im saying...you make the rules..i get the final saying in them to aprove it...so your all leaders in a way. is it fair enough, if you don't like it..well lets talk about it

Edit: I mean the Interview comes first and when we review it then comes the vote >_> my bad

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back