~The Official WiiChat Veterans Clan!~ (A group of awesome. xD )

Status
Not open for further replies.
dont bend the rules because it upsets people. its your own standards for your own clan. its at your disgression as to who you want to add and what prerequisets you want to have.

because one member may be angry that he/she can not get in, does not mean that you have to modify everything to make that person an exception to the rule.

leave your original november deadline if thats how you want it to be :) who you want to add afterwards is your choice. just dont take beggers. accept at your own free will

have fun backstage

Wonders in

THIS WAS MY IDEA FROM LONG AGO

Darkprinny said:
Wonders in

THIS WAS MY IDEA FROM LONG AGO
but there werent as many newbs long ago:aureola:
and yes, it is true prinny has done things like...basically the same as this in the past:yesnod:

Yeah, I'm keeping that date. ^.^

Sov, you're in. And DP, I didn't hear about it, and there was no need for it apparently when you wanted it to happen. I took action. ;D

Sorry if you feel like you started it, but... Yeah... This was all Jenova, Demon, and I. xP

jenova :yikes: i havent talked to him in months! i got him on my AOL buddy list but unfortunitly im never around when he is :( hes a good kid

anyways prinny you always have the ideas too early in the game buddy ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
jenova :yikes: i havent talked to him in months! i got him on my AOL buddy list but unfortunitly im never around when he is :( hes a good kid

anyways prinny you always have the ideas too early in the game buddy ;)

Yeah, we're kinda brotherly, him and I. xP
He doesn't go on AIM, but he does go on MSN a lot. xP

Says he's coming back. And him posting in the clans thread kinda gave me the idea. DS and I just followed through with some **** too, still dealin' with the infamous Ginger.

Loose_Cannon this is out of subject but he;s back as Starzero still on the smash bros site discussion...how do we permentaly ban him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back