We Need Graphics.

nitendos prolly gonna release HD support by means of a download. just like xbox 360 and 1080p. dont go and say the wii isnt powerful enough, developers just arent trying. WII IS CAPABLE!

i think Wii has great graphics some games better than others, i must say tho what the hell were they thinking when they made GT Pro Series ( looks like a N64 Game)

Wii_Are_Family123 said:
i think Wii has great graphics some games better than others, i must say tho what the hell were they thinking when they made GT Pro Series ( looks like a N64 Game)
yea i was like WTF!!:prrr:

definately nintendo is not looking for graphics, but good graphics wouldn't hurt the gameplay.... I want to see more from nintendo in that point...

thats why Wii60 is the best combo, when I want to see stunning grafx and hardcore gaming.. turn on 360 and play GoW, when I want to have fun, turn on the Wii and play Wiisports or Rayman..

Give the developers some time. Remember the Xbox 360 has been out for over a year, the first few games on the 360 weren't all that spectacular (graphically). In a years time the Wii will have significantly better graphics than it does now (although its not that important, the gameplay is the main thing - look how the DS is doing compared to the PSP).

You want grahpics get a ps3
And sit there playing it on your own
Wihle every one else is playng on there wii with freinds

Graphics dont make the console but they shure as hell dont hurt it, its not to much to ask for good graphics and good controlls...

You really have to wait for better graphics to arive, its going take some time before delvelopers get the full capabilites into the games. From what i see so far. The graphics on some of the better games like red Steel, Splinter cell, and need for speed. Are slightly better then ps2, with a couple flaws here and there.

Red steel has great gameplay, and the best graphics i think so far on the wii. The explosions are amazing and once you get past the blocky people its a great looking game. Now once they get full capabilties out of the wii imagine a game with all the flaws worked out.:thumbsup:

i love the graphics,and i dont care about graphics really.
but i even think red steel and loz:tp has jaw dropping graphics:yesnod:

i think the graphics are ok, only problem is first party games, Mario and Link is only gonna get you so far, come on Nintendo, your smart enough to copy a mouse that points to the screen, but you cant make new franchises? :shocked:

if you want real graphics, invest in a PC.
the PS3 has too many problems.

VampiricLugia said:
Okay. 360 and PS3 are good graphics USUALLY for the HDTV. A lot of people are having trouble reading the lettering on the standard TVs that they play on.

Most of the people who are going to buy a console don't have a HDTV at the moment, because they still cost an arm and a leg. This is why Nintendo hasn't gone to push the graphics, because they know to wait for HD to be much more popular and in homes. When the HD arrives, so shall WII!

I don't know why but 99% of the time I can agree with you---guess great minds think alike.

I had the exact issue with my xbox360 on my old 32" CRT TV. I had to really squint to read some of the text in games. Noticed that too when my cousin brought his PS3 over. Hooked them up to my HDTV Set and had no real problems. But I still prefer my Wii. The graphics are fine.

the wii wasn't built for graphics fannies, it was built for family and friends fun factors.
i would feel like a idiot if u thought wii had the graphics, over then the 360 or ps3,but hey look who messed up so yea. playd ps3 didn't like it much. also 360 is like a PC so that's what u got for a PC, to do all ur gaming.

Wii PwNz

these so called "gimmicky controls" have obviously been enough to gross nintendo enough money to surpass any console release.

The wii has grossed more money during a launch period than any other console in the history of videogames. believe it or not.

Probly some ms fanboy who doesnt even have a Wii lol.

Graphics are fine, and they havnt even started to release the good games yet.

Keep your dam panties on. Xbox360 was a piece of **** when it was released, its had a year on the Wii. ONLY reason its got games.

Back