What TV will you be playing you Wii on?

If I play in the living room I'll be using a 72" Toshiba DLP HDTV.

If I play from my bedroom (probably get a Wii for each room) then I'll be playing on my Sony Wega 46" HDTV.

20" True Flat Screen TV Component, S-Video & Front/Rear A/V Jacks

Sanyo DS20425 (Silver). Not that bad of a TV, it gets the job done... and it's the biggest TV I've ever owned. :ihih: Honestly... I don't have much interest sitting in front of a TV for long periods of time anyway, so this one is big enough (for now) I'm sure that will all change once the Wii sparks my interest again!

Last edited:
tuned said:
Not everyone is bragging. The question arose, and people answered. I have a 20" TV, so I'm surely not bragging... and if people are, so what? :sleep:

For one it's just a wierd thread in general, and second, the original post was clearly a brag post. Some people here are adults, some are kids. so who cares what tv they are going to be playing wii on really.

vagrant said:
For one it's just a wierd thread in general, and second, the original post was clearly a brag post. Some people here are adults, some are kids. so who cares what tv they are going to be playing wii on really.

True. BUT some might be curious as to what tv they'll be playing on, for comparison. My gf has no idea how the Wii will play in such a small room that my TV is in, so that's one reason. Smaller TVs usually mean smaller rooms (assumption) :lol:

I'm probably older than a lot of you, and the size of the rooms my TV's are in and the seating arrangement/distance from the TV's surely justifies the TV's larger screen sizes.

Im on some crappy 26inch T.V at the moment. Will hopefully be getting a 30 something inch flat screen tv in the january sales. cant be bothered with a hdtv at the moment..

Probably my 42" LCD in dining/computer room. I do have a 61" DLP in my lounge but I've tried gaming on it and it's horrible. Too much to see at one time. I personally think there is a limit on how big a TV should be to game on, and even 42" is pushing it. 36" is just about right sitting at a comfortable distance.

Back