What TV will you be playing you Wii on?

It was a serious question asked in a joking (or braging, if you must, manner)

Take offence or go along with it, I'm curious and just want to know:idea:

A 27" Sanyo flat-screen (the screen is still galss) TV thingy.
Costed me like, $200 - $300!

I know it's not alot to you, but those of us that rely on our report cards.... Making only $50 for straight A's... And $10 if we make all A's except for ONE B... That's a pretty penny.

I just wish it had a cooler controller.

BUT IT'S IN MY ROOM.

But I kinda want it in the living room Where room is.

First measured with this old tape measure, it was 32". That seemed wrong, seemed it should be smaller. Used a new one to check, it was only about 26". Guess the other one shrunk somehow. Funny thing is, i've been using that one to measure my biceps..

I've got my eyes on a 23" LCD Olevia 323V HD Monitor... I don't watch much TV, so I won't miss the HD-Tuner, and this way I get something that will do 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i but doesn't cost me my firstborn...

imaxIMAX.jpg

...well I am playing on a bit larger screen than U guys.......

No really I am playing on a 20" samsung tv..... If only I had an Imax theater :sad:

100" acer projector.... big picture, not the greatest quality (as much as i hate to say it)

Trulen said:
I know it's not alot to you, but those of us that rely on our report cards.... Making only $50 for straight A's... And $10 if we make all A's except for ONE B... That's a pretty penny.

dude... ONLY $50? really?! i get like a large $1.70 ice cream cone if i get straight A's... only $50..... :mad2:

Last edited:
I am using a 32" Vizio HD LCD and a custom 5.1 Surround Sound set-up calibrated by me.

0085738000072_L4.jpg

Back