Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
{Axtlár} said:
I hope it is hardware apparatus, instead of a game, and I know sooner or later the Wii shop channel will have Neo-Geo games, but that doesn't come as a surprise and wouldn't be a very good one either. And, Can'tgetawii, what do you mean you read about Link's Crossbow training game in Nintendo Power? the newest issue isn't out yet and that game has just been annouced. So what the hell?

The issue I have is the September issue, and if that is not out where you are well its out where I got it. No need to get mad.
Also the game was talked about in the E3 news of the magazine, a section in the beginning of the Magazine. Next issue will talk about the Super Mario Galaxy game, and Samus is on the cover of the issue of the one I have. Anything else?

Well the "Check Mii Out" channel has already been revealed by Reggie himself, I've read articles about the headset supposedly already being confirmed and and the zapper has a release date and is confirmed to be packaged with the Zelda crossbow training game. So I think the "surprise" has to be something new that we haven't heard of at all.

CantGetAWii said:
The issue I have is the September issue, and if that is not out where you are well its out where I got it. No need to get mad.
Also the game was talked about in the E3 news of the magazine, a section in the beginning of the Magazine. Next issue will talk about the Super Mario Galaxy game, and Samus is on the cover of the issue of the one I have. Anything else?

Hey no ones' mad here..the newest issue I have which has a cover of Mario Galaxy...I am subscrived, so I get it before they publish it to markets...and I don't recall seeing anything like that in there, really.

only surprise i can think of is.......GC games for the VC or a "demo channel". the possibility of that "demo channel" is kinda high because i read somewhere that nintendo did some sort of survey with some questions regarding how would we like to receive demos and stuff like that.

first of all, when he said it, it was in reponse to there being no WiiConnect24 anything yet. he said, you'll probably see something soon, by the end of September. therefor, it is probably not a new game or anything like that.

what it could be is the announcement of a chat channel or something like that, hopefully with the release of a headset.

OR: seeing as how the 100th update for Brawl is coming up, it could be details on how the online mode works, downloaded directly to your Wii (less likely)

BUT most likely, its just a new Mii-related thing. its confirmed that its not the CHeck Mii Out Channel, but it probably won't be anything special.

FWELR said:
its confirmed that its not the CHeck Mii Out Channel, but it probably won't be anything special.
O RLY?

Says who?

LevesqueIsKing said:
O RLY?

Says who?
says Reggie in the interview. he was talking about the Check Mii Out very openly a minute before he talked about the suprise.

unless u were talking about it being nothing special, in which case, i just look at the "new" stuff nintendo's introduced over the lifespan of Wii:

Everybody Votes: 1 interesting poll (widescreen)
Version Update 3.0U (search in Shop Channel)

im still hopin for headset + brawl news, but i just dont think it will happen.

^I personally dont think that hurts it's chances of being the surprise. I still think it has the best chance of being the surprise.

Imo, the best surprise discussed so far would be a headset (w/ capabilities enabled on Brawl would be even better).

Everybody votes... what a waste! i really want the mii channel, although they would be wise to include that feature in the next animal crossing game instead.

Dumbass_Luigi said:
Well, he said by the end of September, so we'll probably here it on the 31st.
I'd say the 30th of September seeing that September is only 30 days long lol

{Axtlár} said:
Hey no ones' mad here..the newest issue I have which has a cover of Mario Galaxy...I am subscrived, so I get it before they publish it to markets...and I don't recall seeing anything like that in there, really.

Alright :lol:
The one I have is the one before that one you have, its talking about Metroid Prime. And in the back of it, it says, in our October issue we will look at galaxy, so I am assuming you have the October issue then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back