Wheres the surprise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that's the one I have, they have all the months messed up because they rush their magazines to be marketed too early. But so you say that in that one you have which is September's, there's news about the Crossbow game?

LevesqueIsKing said:
^Nintendo wont be attending the TGS.

Duh. Right, forgot that. -.- Just read an article that No More Heroes will be playable before posting that, so somehow I must have thought Nintendo will be there. But it's old news Nintendo won't be there xD. Well, They never really were there, anyways.

If there will be a surprise, it's most likely either a USb-Harddrive or/and a Demo Channel.

why do you want that? the friend code works well for me..just because one system has it a way, you want all systems the same way? no..Nintendo is about originality even if you guys don't like it.

I wish the friend system would be alot more advanced, like say chatting while ingame, know whos on, and seeing if they are playing any online multiplayers and able to join them with ease. Just something I would like to see, and probably the majority of wii gamers

^Agreed. It would be really cool to go onto your buddy list and see who's online and what games they're playing.

I doubt they will change the friend code since they used the friends code for alot of things like the DS wifi and the Wii wifi that means you have to update every single Wifi game

but yeah a friends chat online list would be cool

LilWiiWii said:
I wish the friend system would be alot more advanced, like say chatting while ingame, know whos on, and seeing if they are playing any online multiplayers and able to join them with ease. Just something I would like to see, and probably the majority of wii gamers
How do you know it won't be that way? have a little patience, online games have not fully flourished in the Wii, so I'm positive something even better than that will happen for Wii's online capabilities, but I'm sure friend codes don't impede anything about that..There probably will be an update where when you click on one of your friends in your Wii list, you can see data about what games they have, what they are playing, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mingus said:
Doubt it. I have my bet on the Headset. IGN just release an article requesting this, almost begging for a headset. I think it would be funny if IGN new already that Nintendo was going to release something like this and told IGN and then they went ahead and wrote the article so that people would think IGN has an impact on Nintendo.

doesnt ign own gamespy?

which does wii online

I bet it's going to be a new version of the Classic Controller, Wiiremote and Nunchuck and of course the Wii, and also a headset for online and new games that are specially used for the headset, also new channels for the Wii that haven't been announced yet and a demo channel too.

Lol I know..but at least I know I got covered THE thing that is a surprise; it's got to be one of those I mentioned.

Lmao, I would **** myself if all that came true, Axtlar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back