Will be camping out at Gamestop

Man, I really want to camp out with my twin and my dad! That would be awesome and I'd love the experience (I had a lot of fun waiting in line for the wii)....But my mom would probably throw a fit so I don't think so...
Still, I'm going to gamestop EARLY to get my copy (I have it preordered)
As for things to bring, why not some comics? They don't run out of batteries (which is a big plus)

wow people love to avoid my questions..... can some please answer. it will be greatly apreciated. i will rep for an answer...

thas said:
wow people love to avoid my questions..... can some please answer. it will be greatly apreciated. i will rep for an answer...

D1nner said:
^I'm pretty sure the store will order enough copies to fit the preorders. So yeah all preorders should be able to pickup on first day.

No rep plz

Belarr said:
  • PSP - Done
  • Laptop - Done (only 1.75 hour battery)
  • Movies - Done

I can take care of that, but the laptop's battery duration isn't all that great, advice?

look for extra laptop batteries on ebay. you can get them in the 20 dollar range if you look in the right places, or get an extension cord, im sure there will be a plug somewhere (or you could plug it into a converter for your car)

or you could get a new laptop :smilewinkgrin:

I'm going to try to preorder it at walmart just to be sure I get it...I don't think the SSBB buzz is that big in my area, but I would be extremely upset if I didn't get a copy!!!

jinsang said:
hopefully i go there around 9 and wait there(Game Crazy) :p
Unless you get there at 5 a.m. you fail.

D1nner said:
I want to camp too =X Has a midnight release been announced or are you planning on waiting till the gamestop opens in the morning?
It is predicted by management that they will have a midnight release.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, I called my gamestop and the guy said that he hasn't heard anything yet about a midnight release and he said that he doesn't think there's going to be one. I live in Orange County btw.

wiiisawesome said:
Oh, I called my gamestop and the guy said that he hasn't heard anything yet about a midnight release and he said that he doesn't think there's going to be one. I live in Orange County btw.
I also live in Orange, Irvine more specifically

Last edited:
Ohh, awesome!! I wanna go to UCI!! /offtopic
If you want a more exact location, I live near Huntington Beach. Irvine's like 15 mins away so we should definitely brawl! I don't think I'll camp out though cause I can just walk to Gamestop whenever since it's 2 mins away.

wiiisawesome said:
Ohh, awesome!! I wanna go to UCI!! /offtopic
If you want a more exact location, I live near Huntington Beach. Irvine's like 15 mins away so we should definitely brawl! I don't think I'll camp out though cause I can just walk to Gamestop whenever since it's 2 mins away.
Awesome, It would be great to play Wii with some new people.

Some suggested items to help kill the time.

- Books/Comics: Great time killer.
- Homework: If you plan on sitting in line may as well get some homework done.
- Food/Drinks: People tend to get hungry..
- iPod: Just make sure to recharge it the night/day before
- A friend: Someone to talk to, play games etc. Helps if you know someone else getting the game.

Syntax said:
Some suggested items to help kill the time.

- Books/Comics: Great time killer.
- Homework: If you plan on sitting in line may as well get some homework done.
- Food/Drinks: People tend to get hungry..
- iPod: Just make sure to recharge it the night/day before
- A friend: Someone to talk to, play games etc. Helps if you know someone else getting the game.
I got all that covered except the friend, the one person I used to do this with moved. So it's time to scout...
>_>
<_<

Back