Xbox 360 or wii or both??

I'd buy a Wii first, if you can find one. This is the cheapest, and will definitely keep you entertained until the xbox 360's price come down. I am personally a fan of Nintendo, but the Xbox goes great with it=)

if i had the money, and the allowal from my mom i would have them both right now. But i would not buy a wii and ps3.
(don't know why) But i'm so happy with the wii now i won't need no **xbox

I have a Wii and I'm starting to think I want an Xbox 360 'cause the new NBA Street, but also for games that look cool that aren't gonna be on the Wii. But, right now, I don't see any other games...maybe because I haven't looked. Hm.

Well If you can afford it, get all three next-gen consoles. I like the 360 because of GoW and the Halo Series. The Wii was a must have for me because I'm a Zelda Fanatic, and the PS3 I had to line up for because the Final Fantasy games that'll come out for it will look sick on 1080p. But to be honest, this is the order of the consoles I play with the most.

1. Wii (Zelda/Weather)
2. Xbox 360 (Halo 2/Gears of War/Xbox Live Arcade)
3. PS3 (I use it to go online when I can't find my Wii-mote)

My husband and I have the 360 and now the Wii and love them both. The 360 is an awesome system, and we love the online playability with X-Box Live. If you can afford to get both, then I don't think you will be disapointed with either... :wink:

apparently the 360 overheats and thousands have been returned to shops
I'd say get the wii.. and spend the money you wouldve spent on the 360 on some good wii games and extras ^^
Also there's not really anything too special about the 360 and you gotta pay for online play

Both is the only way to go 360s graphics are amazing and are getting better as people work out the consoles power and the wii is a cool system aswell and should also getting better with time as for the ps3 well i dont think id own one if they was giving them away sony have just got to big and bossy closing lik sang was just the proof

Back