A real RP.

That's the spirit, MR. :thumbsup: Enter the world of RPing with a bang. I certainly did.

... Oh, those were the days... /nostaljizz

I'm in. Sign up once I have time. Very excited!!!!

P.S: Rex? Feckin' SWEET Storm!!!!!!

P.S.S: Dibs on the dictator!

Last edited:
Excellent. You got the reservation buddy. Spread the word, try and get more people.

I'm really sorry guys, it looks like I'm not going to have the time right now to do this. I'm really sorry! :(

Last edited:
It's dead... I've tried doing this rp on here a couple times now, and there just isn't enough dedicated rp

Ppl on here it seems...

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a shame. It looked good bro.

I thought so too. I guess it's just an untapped potential kinda thing... Anyways, bodine your rp is lookin real good and I'm interested in it. I think a more realistic role play will be more promising and possibly attract more attention, bc clearly the sci fi department is t seeming to care.

That was the premise of Seekers and it got a lot of attention. So I tried doing something like that again but with one that has a lot more emotion. Not as realistic as Seekers though, as later previews will show, but set in a realistic world with real people with real limits and abilities like I was going to do with Seekers.

Back on subject, I was really hoping to use my Jedi I came up with back in college for this. Maybe Days Passed Away will raise interest in RPing around here again and pave the way for you to successfully play out the events of Solaris afterwards. I know if you try again I'll be all for it.

As always, my friend, I am glad to have you at my side, and to stand at yours through our rp endeavors. It's surprising to think how long we have known each other now through wiichat lol... 4 years now.

4 years of you always calling dibs to be the villian in my stories lol. Really though, four years. I have friends I know in person that I've known for a shorter period of time than that bro. Maybe we should just get the whole gang back together in a thread to talk about the good ole days, if we can get Shadow to come back that is :lol:

I can't help it, I make a gOod villain. Lol. And yea we should, I'll see what I can do to try to contact him.

Back