Are you happy with the roster? *SPOILERS*

I have never even owned a smash bros game before so there is no way I'm gonna be disappointed in this game.

I bet everybody would love the roster too if the dojo didn't exist.

waluigi123 said:
well im happy captain falcon is in , but i dont understand why they keep putting jiggly puff in hes the worst character. I also think that another person from sonic should have been in like tails or shadow.
Actually, Jigglypuff is a very good character. Especially if you can effectively use Sleep and Rollout; two very powerful attacks with the right timing..

the main point is rollout needed nerfing like pikachus thunderbolt which it sounds like it didnt happen.

lloyd_yayo said:
im the type person who dosent main anyone, i use everyone wen i feel like it, called VERSATILITY. so im semi bummed about having falco, lucas and toon link as clones, but what DOES upset me is MEWTWO apparently wasnt good enough to come back yet g&w was, along with RoB being added.......ok yea
in all truth its only versatile if your competative with everyone...but i cant judge i've never seen you play that was just a thought i meant no offense by it. but there are no true 'clones' really. each character is unique in his own way. ask any fox/falco player that they are far from being the same although their moves set is identical they react differently and opposite sometimes. i agree with you in that mewtwo should have a place back... but G&W is wicked. the game wouldnt be the same without his crazily disjointed hit boxes haha

Lugia said:
the main point is rollout needed nerfing like pikachus thunderbolt which it sounds like it didnt happen.
...why would either of those need nerfing? have you ever been to/ watched a tourney? pikachu's thunder is used maybe 3-4 times a match and the rollout was deemed nearly useless in competative play... if anything they need to make those two moves quicker so they can actually be used in 1v1s

Back