Bio Boost or LAOD?

Volcarona

The Sun Pokemon
Apr 11, 2011
The great state of Texas!
Wii Online Code
1512-1772-5792-0000
I've been wondering if I should switch Bio Boost with Last Act of Defiance. There are upsides and downsides to LAOD.

Pros:
Free kills
Some players may fall into it several times and get you Dominations
Already one kill into a streak every time someone falls for it
Awesome for closed maps
It is actually possible for someone to shoot the 'nade by accident and blow it up early, so experienced players have a small chance of kamikaze'ing.

Cons:
Experienced players may not fall for it
More difficult to get kills in open maps
May unintentionally blow up a teammate's mines
Get killed more easily, making it difficult to get streaks

So what do you guys think? Might stick with Bio Boost

Not got as far as LAOD, so can't really comment, but do you really get that many kills from it?

PS. Cheers for the games last night.

Just got LAOD and it surprisingly does produce kills consistently depending on the map. Works great in Heroes when I can run into small rooms with a lot of people inside. I have 2 load outs exactly the same except LOAD and Bio Boost. If LAOD isn't producing then I switch between them and use bio boost.

I'm working up to get LAOD and can hardly wait, really. I don't use bio boost but for one load out - my sniper loadout. SO, I can't see as to how it would change much for me except a few more kills.

Well, people never fall for it when I pull out a grenade while they are shooting me and it falls, so go with bio booster! Plus you can survive melees.

I've been wondering if I should switch Bio Boost with Last Act of Defiance. There are upsides and downsides to LAOD.

Pros:
Free kills
Some players may fall into it several times and get you Dominations
Already one kill into a streak every time someone falls for it
Awesome for closed maps
It is actually possible for someone to shoot the 'nade by accident and blow it up early, so experienced players have a small chance of kamikaze'ing.

Cons:
Experienced players may not fall for it

More difficult to get kills in open maps
May unintentionally blow up a teammate's mines
Get killed more easily, making it difficult to get streaks

So what do you guys think? Might stick with Bio Boost

I was lvl 51 but my profile got deleted but here's my opinion If your playing black box LAOD take the masterson and go crazy on top of the BB if you die somebody picks it up they die and you grenade dosent do anything to the black box .GG: LAOD u have the golden gun you die BOOM they die going after the GG. heros/TC bio boost because like you said it blows up your team mates mines. Finally conflict LAOD because if they kill you then they will say "what gun did he have" and they will go get it because if the never played heros or met a hacker and they are a low lvl the wont know what good guns are.

in certain loadout like the masterson i use at nightclub and archives it good so use it for that bio booster is good at the other places but there is still the con of it blowing up players mines

I personally have RA and BB in EVERY loadout. I live by them. They've done me well so far, don't wanna mess with what works, ya know?

I am officially in love with Last Act of Defiance! I made Level 50 a day or so ago and I love it! Not for every load out - I have specific load outs for certain levels but you get in the Archive and it totally rocks.

I wanna kill! Kill! Kill! I wanna eat burnt dead bodies! I mean KILL!

laod is officially dumb(no offense to people who use it), you dont get any kills with it, but maybe i should try it again

Back