Characters you suck with

3 things:
1-get back on topic
2-even if you edit them, a mod can check the original text if he wants to
3- my worst was and is still peach

Olimar is a great spammer.I am ok with him but i want to know his pick up rates for the colors.Do u know shadow?

yes. and i wrote an excellent olimar guide for ck's old but excellent thread for wiichat written guides. look it up.

oh dear, didnt you say you were going to ignore spam bud? Please stay on topic, discuss who kicks ass somewhere else, yeah?

THIS.

I tried using wolf since back in the day he was my best. I vsed my friend brain and he destroyed me. I kept on killing myself, by trying to recover and hit that part of final destination where lucario sticks. Thus, hes a good brawler, probably better than sking.:p. Maybe.

Heh, good ol' Wolf. How long ago was back in the day, DG? I remember my back in the day for Wolf; Week 2 of Brawl's release. ;)

As Shadow has been implying, I still suck with Peach... Even though I 3-stock the worst of the Brawlers I know with her. Yeah, he's that sad.

I feel like my "skill" with D3 is declining, though. I thought I was just rancid with him, but now he's my worst character by far. ... Ugh, I can't bring myself to spam B-air, Side B, and his Chain Grab. So repetitive, boring, and "cheap".

Then we both have that in common, Boo. :lol: We should play eachother's D3, just for laughs to see how terrible we both are.

Back