girls plz help

will were not bonded to Saudi arabia we can got to bahrain it's a 2 hr drive, and we go to the US alot (were both half american half saudi [NO relation what so ever]) and the biggest compound in Saudi arabia is just 30 mins away we could just go there to pick up chicks

Bahrain can be just as restrictive on issues like this. And this 'compound' seems rather the sort of thing the Saudi authorities tried to stop when they set up the religious police.

Bahrain can be just as restrictive on issues like this. And this 'compound' seems rather the sort of thing the Saudi authorities tried to stop when they set up the religious police.
Nah, I read up on this a bit earlier. Apparently they have these "compounds" where Westerners who work in the country stay which are a little less restrictive, although they're still subkect to some laws (e.g. no alcohol). Bahrain's a little more liberal than Saudi Arabia, although still very conservative compared to say, the UK.

I do believe that it's 'why aye man' xD

As stereotypical as it is they literally say it every other sentence. It's odd though, the accents around me are all totally different despite us being so close. I'm in Middlesbrough, but us darlo, mackems, geordies and pools all sound different.

Also, OP pictures reminded me of...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEVdca9U9LM[/ame]

Get some Boxing Gloves and fight in front of girls.
Start doing push-ups and crunches so you could build a body.
You guys look a like by the way.
In my opinion getting hotter girls is better than getting a lot of girls.

I do believe that it's 'why aye man' xD
Nope my north brothers say it.
-Boz- [UK];1036483 said:
Man have a real fight and get it over with
Get some Boxing Gloves and fight in front of girls.
Start doing push-ups and crunches so you could build a body.
You guys look a like by the way.
In my opinion getting hotter girls is better than getting a lot of girls.
LOL boxing gloves

Real men fight bare knuckle and spout some shite with blood flying all over the place.

ONLY THEN
Do they start going mental with power moves.

Correction: Who has more money?

Both the Same person?. Also," Hot" is not a great quality of a woman. Talk about personality or whether she's Beautiful or not.

Back