I WANT TO LOSE!!!( The right way)

technically your asking for codes and matches so this thread should be moved to the Match Finder sub forums

Are you gonna leave your code or not? This is in the SSBB forum so technically its correct. I remember you from that animal crossing city folk forum and we got into a discussion just like this.:frown2:

you don't read sigs do you?
and yeah its brawl but if your asking for brawl codes(which you are) then this belongs in the Brawl Match Finder forums.
like i said in that animal crossing thread, its about keeping things oraganized

Alright... judging by your sig, you obviously didnt some here to give me your code but instead play mall cop so you could point out a mistake. for future reference, dont comment ulness its got somthing to do with the post. No offense, but I could really care less where the thread is.

WTF?

Shut up!

@DoomSteady:
What a name. I think the forums and threads are trying to stay in order, fastidious even and you probably got more responds telling you how careless you are.
Learn from you mistake and never do it again. OK?

Anyways, I have a stupid question:
What is this thread about anyways?

WTF?

Shut up!

@DoomSteady:
What a name. I think the forums and threads are trying to stay in order, fastidious even and you probably got more responds telling you how careless you are.
Learn from you mistake and never do it again. OK?

Anyways, I have a stupid question:
What is this thread about anyways?

I said it once and ill say it again:

LEAVE YOUR FREAKIN CODE, OR JUMP IN A LAKE!!!!!!(no offense)
I dont have time for every hall monitor who wants to add his two cents on where a thread should go! Life is too freakin short

Are you gonna leave your code or not? This is in the SSBB forum so technically its correct. I remember you from that animal crossing city folk forum and we got into a discussion just like this.:frown2:

you don't read sigs do you?
and yeah its brawl but if your asking for brawl codes(which you are) then this belongs in the Brawl Match Finder forums.
like i said in that animal crossing thread, its about keeping things oraganized

True That!

Hey Ya'll

I believe losing is a great strategy.
I also love losing when I can tell how BADLY my Opo/Brawler want to win.

I dunno, for those who swear they've never lost, I can't believe that for a sec... not even a nano microt

I never said I never lost. Im sayin I havent lost in a while

if you think life is to short, then maybe the best thing is to NOT hit up wiichat daily and NOT play SSBB online. lost of better stuff to do

Back