The official "i hate school" thread

i probably sound like such a square right now, but i love school. i have so many of my friends in all my classes, so theyre never boring, im in the higher level classes, so the teachers are more lenient towards us than lower levels, a few of my teachers are really cool and joke around a lot, and i actually learn the stuff im interested in. so yeah, i really like school minus the waking up at 6 30 every day...

chain blade said:
hi everyone!:) now,if your like me,you probaly hate going to school and hate it.Now i know i do,but how about you?Because all my friends,and all the people i know hate it,the thing i hate most is getting up in the morning!You?

P.S any modaraters who reads this and its popular,please stick this,thanks:thumbsup:
most people just say they hate school but they really dont, and they like to meet up with their friends at school and everything so they really dont hate it....theres a fine difference, and from the way your talking, it sounds like you just have quite a bit of homework or was just having a fun weekend/break off from it and you dont wanna go back....

Sovieto said:
most people just say they hate school but they really dont, and they like to meet up with their friends at school and everything so they really dont hate it....theres a fine difference, and from the way your talking, it sounds like you just have quite a bit of homework or was just having a fun weekend/break off from it and you dont wanna go back....

He also asks in all of his thread for them to be "sticked" it's stickied and only really important thread get stickied. Chances are anything in the lounge will not be.

well schools not that bad but dont get me wrong it sucks and i realiy hate it and im only in middle school and everyone knows middle school sucks balls but theres one class i hate most LATIN the teacher is a ***** and iv goten SO MANY detentions from the asshole:ciappa:

Ha ha, you have to take latin. Unless you live in the vatican or are going into pharmecuticals, latin is useless. Wait till you get to HS, a LOT better.

I have to learn French, and our teacher is one of my friend's dad, a really fat guy who sits on tables and makes us do stupid skits.

I want korean (yeah me korean). French would be kinda useless imo because all the french speaking canadians can speak english anyway. Spanish is more usefull with all of the mexican immigrants to us now that can't speak a word of it or have super thick accents.

Back