If anyone saw me!

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i am probably the most popular person in my school. Not to brag.... I dont even know how it Happend!!! Im not a jerk or anything either. im just nice.

Noone at my school knows that i own any video game systems. Except my friends

I live like a double life. At school i am way differnt than i am at my house. At school im Mr. popular, than at my house im a nintendo nerd!! All of my friends know that i own video games and play them often, but my reputation at school, is way differnt.

do you do this? im just wondering... :confused:

Lol...couple of "Popular kids"in our school play runescape...if you heard its a pretty gay game.

Runescape Isn't very fun. Call me a geek, but Puzzle Pirates is SO much fun to me. And it's free! I played for 6 or 7 hours one Saturday. I don't play it much anymore. After I sold my ship to get a stall (shop), which was really stupid, I didn't have much, My crew members never logged on anymore, and my best friend in the game didn't play anymore, plus I got the Nintendo Wii, so I just didn't play anymore. But when I get a laptop (for college) I'm going to make a new account, make a new person, and get back into the game.

Sorry for rambling.

at school im very very well known, (not saying im popular) just well known im very nice and very active hyper and funny make everyone laugh, and im chatty to about 60% of all our school.

but at home im quiet my family think im a loner lol, and im a computer addict

Not many people know I like to play video games, but even if they did it wouldn't bother me. People should like me for who I am, rather then what I do. Why should I be judged, or classed as "un-cool" if I play video games? Basically all of my friends have a video gaming system of some kind, and most people realise once they play the Wii that it's fun. Heck even my GF likes to play it, and she has never touched a video game in her life! So in summary, no not many people know, but it shouldn't matter either way.

I am a dreamboat on here, and I am a dreamboat in real life.
No difference for me.

What great are you in?

Its difficult to be known by everyone at a highschool. I'm one of the most popular people in my grade.

Back