The official "i hate school" thread

I mostly just stare out into space all day in class, or I go to sleep... either way it's really boring and I don't get much done. I can't wait 'till college....PAR-TAY!!!!!!!! lol :yesnod:

Well i do hate most stuff,but i like meating my friends,and we have some craic in our class thanks to me!!!Like today we were playing "boogies" were someone has to say boggies in the middle of class,then the next ones does it and can be louder!!!You should try it,funny stuff!

Brawny said:
it's not "stickied" it's "sticked" :yesnod: lol
no...its not...not in the way were talking
you can Sticky a thread, if it was sticked, it would be different, so its stickied

Sovieto said:
no...its not...not in the way were talking
you can Sticky a thread, if it was sticked, it would be different, so its stickied

nah, the thread creator always asks the mods to "stick" the thread. Even if it is totally random and meaningless.

i hate school. its a waste of time, and money, and mine is like a prison. i cant stand it. i have a conspiracy theory, i think nazis came back from the dead and got plastic surgery, and took over management at the establishment known as my high school. im so glad im a senior

PaPeRoRPlAsTiC said:
i hate school. its a waste of time, and money, and mine is like a prison. i cant stand it. i have a conspiracy theory, i think nazis came back from the dead and got plastic surgery, and took over management at the establishment known as my high school. im so glad im a senior

LOL thats quite an interesting theory. I know what you mean though :(

School is important.
It gives me time to sleep and socialize.
I have like 3.2 and all I do is sleep.

Plus my school as awesome lunches.

I don't understand teachers. This is what their life consists of:

You go K-12 basically cause it is required. I don't care what you say...everyone hates elementary/middle/junior/high school. You then PAY large sums of money to go back to school. Just so that when you are done going to school you can go back to school to get paid a mediocre salary.

I never understood school when compared to a career either.

School -
1. pay for it (private at least)
2. Learn new things, when you get a concept, learn something new
3. Homework
4. Must take useless classes.

Career -
1. Get paid to do what you like
2. Use same concepts so you get really good at them
3. When you punch out, you can leave everything there
4. see 1.

Brawny said:
I never understood school when compared to a career either.

School -
1. pay for it (private at least)
2. Learn new things, when you get a concept, learn something new
3. Homework
4. Must take useless classes.

Career -
1. Get paid to do what you like
2. Use same concepts so you get really good at them
3. When you punch out, you can leave everything there
4. see 1.
It is very rare that in any career that when you punch out you can leave everything at work.

Back