Muslims

Status
Not open for further replies.
the_flood502 said:
:| like the kinda 'faith' my teach has in my to get my coursework in on time?
Ditto.

it may sound like a good movie idea to you... but it sounds pretty lame to me... would there be zombies?
...Sure why not.
Funnily enough, I'm working on a script for a zombie series...

Squall7 said:
Ditto.

...Sure why not.
Funnily enough, I'm working on a script for a zombie series...

he he he coolness... my ICT coursework is the size of a small tree it's 250+ pages long :| the printer exploded/smoked when i printed it out :|

lee.jarratt said:
Wow, Last night it sounded like you liked him and said he won a so called argument, and i was making him look good because he was 'owning' me...

Oh I didn't like him last night, I just thought he was kind of owning. Not to say he's not a total jackass, you're way cooler than him. ;)

En4Neo said:
Oh I didn't like him last night, I just thought he was kind of owning. Not to say he's not a total jackass, you're way cooler than him. ;)
lo thanks, i just thought you were turning against me lol, cheers pal

zeon9881 said:
ummmmok back on topic !!!

umm wad up LEE! havnt seen you in a long time !

Hey, glad to see you again mate! Hope your doing well pal:yesnod:
lee.j

Squall7 said:
I hope that was sarcasm. .

There was a certain amount of dry humour included!

Back on topic, hopefully.

Can anyone enlighten me regarding the actions that should not be carried out while facing towards Mecca please?

captainff said:
There was a certain amount of dry humour included!

Back on topic, hopefully.

Can anyone enlighten me regarding the actions that should not be carried out while facing towards Mecca please?

Well I'm finally back on (having internet/phone/cable problems and very busy lately). To answer your question,these people may have been complaining due their own ethics--using the bathroom while facing Mecca at the same time. I have not been subject to any of this talk about what exact direction you have to face when using the bathroom. However, I'm pretty sure that at mosques, just for respect and good-will, the bathrooms simply just don't face that towards Mecca. What I think the REAL problem is (and I feel strongly that this indeed IS the case)...is that when these inmates pray, there is a toilet seat within their area, which represents dirtiness and filth overall. They would definately not pray in the same room where a toilet seat is in--or a bathroom for that matter (similarly, you are not allowed to eat in the bathroom, as this is considered a dirty area). In a case where you face the toilet seat is in front of you, that would be most disgraceful--and the prisoners would not want this. Small rooms should be made to accomodate these people. Lots of time and money? No, alls they're asking for is a room withOUT a toilet or other forms of messy objects to accomodate their necessary wants and needs. It is estimated that to keep 1 inmate for a year costs $28,000. Making space or a small room enough for prayer could not be asking for so much.

I hope you understood this case better. If you have any questions, feel free to ask away :yesnod:

Thank you RPGMasterTurk91 for such a clear answer.

I think, from reading the article (which I assume that you haven't due to locational difficulties), that the issue was actually the orientation of the toilet facilities rather than the area set aside for prayer. From your answer I will assume that this is, as you said, a personal issue for those men involved and not a requirement of Islam.

ottoman said:
Captainff, since you seem so interested in learning about Islam, and its teachings, let me suggest some websites that may clear up anyother questions you might have.,,

http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng

http://www.understanding-islam.com/

Hope they can help clear things up :D

Thanks ottoman.

I am interested in the practical aspects of following Islam in a modern, multicultural, society. If I need to ask more questions.. .. .. .. ..?

captain, if you ever need an answer to a question on Islam, then im your man.

Once again, thanks ottoman. I'll try to keep the questions (if there are any) on the right side of dumb!

ottoman said:
captain, if you ever need an answer to a question on Islam, then im your man.

Same here...but of course, for everyone who wants to know :thumbsup:

I finally got back on earlier and it seemed that you (Ottoman) and I weren't posting for a while, so I took action when I saw a question asked and answered it to the best of my ability. Good to see everyone again :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back