. ☆ ☆ ☆ .
Dec 12, 2007
-= ohio, usa =-
Wii Online Code
9999-9999-9999-9999
i love snow!
this morning everything was covered in a layer of ice,
now the snow flakes are humongous!

my power has been out for an hour, i have lots of battery life left, but no idea on the internet UPS.

my desk is by my window <3

wow that reminds me of the ice storm we got in december. some people lost power for 2 weeks, trees and powerlines were in roads and we were in a state of emergency. good times, goooood times

This snow storm sucks. I can't get to work and I already lost a day. I also can't go see my girlfriend now :(

Didnt get as much as they predicted here. Got around 4 inches. Its raining now so it should all become slush and disappear faster.
I hate the snow, i hate the cold in general.

I love snow. I hate driving in it and hate the cold but the look of snow is so relaxing. It makes everything look so beautiful and peaceful.

I love snow. I hate driving in it and hate the cold but the look of snow is so relaxing. It makes everything look so beautiful and peaceful.

Yea thats true, but the beauty doesnt last very long here in NY. It turns ugly due to the traffic and what not :/

wow that reminds me of the ice storm we got in december. some people lost power for 2 weeks, trees and powerlines were in roads and we were in a state of emergency. good times, goooood times

I remember that one... Fortunately my power only flickered once during it. I was one of the lucky ones. :cool: But other people weren't so lucky and didn't have power for weeks. Must have been soooo boring. I get really bored really quickly when the power goes out...

Snow is a lot of hassle. I hate shoveling it. I have to park my car on the street so the plows can plow my driveway. Driving in snow sucks too. It looks nice though. :lol:

Snow looks good once it falls, days later its bad.

Storm is not too bad here, power and everything is fine and people are out driving. Even if I had school it wouldn't have been a snow day.

i only lost power for 3 days. so i guess im lucky. but i just hooked my wii up to a dvd player from a generator and just played those 3 days =D

and we didnt have school for a month ( Dec 12-Jan 12) so it did get kind of boring.

Last edited:
this storm is to blame for my 5-day weekend.

shucks.

In places that haven't been shoveled, like on the grass, the snow comes up to my ass.
That's not okay.
The first snowfall, which was late October or early November, was pretty. But I haven't seen grass since before Christmas and I'd like to, now. NOW.

Back