Question about a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one at the video store. PS2 game called something like BMX XXX or something. the rating was 18+ i think it had like women doing 'stuff' when u won. i dunno cause im never gonna play it.

Has anyone played Manhunt before, i think that was so close to being R18+ it was banned in New Zealand.

m7ticalm said:
WTF, stop arguing with everything u see. Your a McRetard. Plus guess wat? I ALSO PLAYED GOLDENEYE WHEN I WAS 7! Oh no! wats going to happen now!?!?!?! (Plz hint sarcasm)
What is going to happen and already has, is you are going to see small kids going around saying BANG BANG you're dead, and being more violent and finding murders they hear about on the news funny. I know some kids that think that "guns" is a great game and that killing isn't so bad, and yeah they are really violent and hurt themselves often.
And I do really hope that Samus and Zero Samus are separate characters, it would make sense. I say, the more, the merrier.

wolf231 said:
Has anyone played Manhunt before, i think that was so close to being R18+ it was banned in New Zealand.
It was banned like everywhere im pretty sure cause some kid killed a baby the same way the guy did in the game or something. So it got banned in AUS, ENG and im pretty sure everywhere.

I_WANT_WII said:
What is going to happen and already has, is you are going to see small kids going around saying BANG BANG you're dead, and being more violent and finding murders they hear about on the news funny. I know some kids that think that "guns" is a great game and that killing isn't so bad, and yeah they are really violent and hurt themselves often.
And I do really hope that Samus and Zero Samus are separate characters, it would make sense. I say, the more, the merrier.

Too true, thats why there should be parents supervising them.

m7ticalm said:
It was banned like everywhere im pretty sure cause some kid killed a baby the same way the guy did in the game or something. So it got banned in AUS, ENG and im pretty sure everywhere.

Ohh ****, now i feel pretty bad for playing it. Now when i think about it, it was bad cause when i was playing it, you could cut someones head off and throw it, it didn't really bother me but if some kid killed a baby, hate to see it now if it was not banned.

I really don't know why some of you think Zero Suit Samus and Power Suit Samus are two seperate. It says in that discription that Power Suit Samus, under "certain conditions," will lose her suit and Zero Suit Samus will be left.

It would be like if they had Master Cheif from Halo in the game and they made two seperate characters of him: one with and one without his suit. It's just illogical.

as i said some people are more mature than others, the only reason i was allowed to play goldeneye was because my parenst knew that i knew that guns were bad, and that killing was wrong

NateTheGreat said:
I really don't know why some of you think Zero Suit Samus and Power Suit Samus are two seperate. It says in that discription that Power Suit Samus, under "certain conditions," will lose her suit and Zero Suit Samus will be left.

It would be like if they had Master Cheif from Halo in the game and they made two seperate characters of him: one with and one without his suit. It's just illogical.

Master Chief, i would like him in SSBB but there is a lot of problems with it:
1. Has never been on nintendo.
2. Has real guns.
3. No-one has seen Master Chief's face and i don't think Microsoft will let that happen.
4. What could he do without out his suit, he's pretty useless without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back