Question about a character

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys shame me, K.Rool is one of the greatest Nintendo icons! (Now he is owned by Microsoft but ohhh well) He also starred in a cartoon series thats how popular he is! I don't see crappy m7ticalm's Link get in a animated show or wolf. And thats the bottom line...and thats the bottom line... cause IceTrash said so!

Its funny because just last night me and my sister were bored so we hooked up the SNES and played in a team contest in DKC 2. It took us 41minutes to pass 2 worlds...thats how easy it was. And ganon why do you think K.Rool is crap? and give me a logical explanation not just 10 words.

well k krool is crap because eventually donkey world will have global warming, and then the trees will die preventing oxygen release, and then k krool will use all of the oxygen because he's so fat and we'll all die, in donkey land

Well K.Rool now has new energy sources to work with, so you never know in the next Donkey Kong game we may see him using wing energy,nuclear energy, solar energy or even hydro energy. The world is changing and so is K.Rool!

No then the world will be changed because all of the K.Rool fans out there, including me, would go into hybernation until K.Rool rises above the undead!

Look link is a popular character, lots of people like him but with K.Rool NO-ONE DOES BECAUSE HE'S A FAT BASTARD !!!!!! cause wolf said so.

I can tell you one person who likes him, ME! And thats the bottom line... and thats the bottom line... cause IceTrash said so!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back