Saviors of the Ultimatum: Sign-up and Discussion

But the SU is at the top of this page

You just love to complain and be sarcastic and antagonize. =/

Its not that hard to do what I asked if you really want your SU accepted. It takes 5 seconds on your part and helps organize things for me, like I said before.

Bodine... Bowser burned you... lol...

Like Bowserizer said though, we do need more character development than just action scenes... Too tedious to read and honestly not nearly as good as development in character persona and whatnot.

No I don't like to complain... I do like being sarcastic but only as a joke, but this time I thought I was just making it easier on you since you gotta do all this stuff for Phil. But if I'm gonna get this kind of attitude **** it. Don't accept him. WMBQ wouldn't give me this ****.

Edit: Plus, none of my "antagonizing" or sarcasm has EVER been directed at you. :/

Last edited:
No I don't like to complain... I do like being sarcastic but only as a joke, but this time I thought I was just making it easier on you since you gotta do all this stuff for Phil. But if I'm gonna get this kind of attitude **** it. Don't accept him. WMBQ wouldn't give me this ****.

Edit: Plus, none of my "antagonizing" or sarcasm has EVER been directed at you. :/

Hey, he has the same administrative properties as I do, which means you have to give him the same amount of respect. I am no better than he is, and he had a valid point, so please heed him the same respect you would give to me.

If you want him to be more like me, then you've got to treat him more like me. I respect him as my equal, so you should respect him as my equal too.

Expect a Cateraun post in a few hours. It's gonna be a pretty huge post and it's gonna be important and stuff so I'm gonna type it in MSWord and edit it and stuff beforehand

I did respect him. T_T

I'm just not taking any **** I don't have to. I'd say the same thing to you Phil if you said what he said, no offense.

I thought I was making it easier on the guy and thats what I get.

Not once have I shown disrespect to Bowserizer since he came to these forums, so when he just disrespects me, saying I complain and antagonize of coarse I'm gonna get all pissed off. And if anyone thinks I'm whinning and blowing this out of purportion I really couldn't care less.

Last edited:

Hey, he has the same administrative properties as I do, which means you have to give him the same amount of respect. I am no better than he is, and he had a valid point, so please heed him the same respect you would give to me.

If you want him to be more like me, then you've got to treat him more like me. I respect him as my equal, so you should respect him as my equal too.

Expect a Cateraun post in a few hours. It's gonna be a pretty huge post and it's gonna be important and stuff so I'm gonna type it in MSWord and edit it and stuff beforehand
plz WMBQ? can u tell me if i got accepted? if i didnt i might as well leave this thread.

I don't really care who it is directed at. I'm sorry if you were offended by anything I said, and its not as if I was attempting anything malicious. It is fairly frustrating as someone who just inherited quite a job as a favor to a friend, to receive comments like yours when I'm simply trying to take some of the stress off myself.

I still am a bit confused as to how "You just love to complain and be sarcastic and antagonize. =/" warranted the extreme reaction that it did. It is an internet forum and an internet Role Play, so arguing is a bit fruitless in my eyes.

On another note, I accepted Hero's SU which I got via PM. He was informed and re-briefed on the rules blahblalblah. WELCOME HIM! :D

I will post very soon as well.

@ Bodine: Relax man, no need to get all nuts.... Just relax man, noones offending you,.

@ WMBQ: Who was your post as Cateraun directed towards??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm waiting to see how long it takes for someone to notice Sly's missing. ;)

I guess I reacted like that because it was from out of the f*ckin blue. But whatever, if you don't give a crap I don't either. Anyways, I can't post tonight. Got an emergency hospital visit in the morning and need to sleep like, now.

Lol, I just figured out I 've posted here 70 times, more than anyone else XD

Back