Second Chance: Offical Rp

Tristan saw Iki leave the building.
Looking around is probably my best way of getting information about what's going on...
Tristan ran out after Iki.
"Hey! Wait up!"

OOC: Anyone else seen the trailer for Metroid: Another M?

SO... COOL!!!

IC
Paul's ear's picked up as he heard tristen.
Now that is interesting. Paul turned round and walked up to Tristen as he left.
"Hi i couldn't help but here your last statement. You didn't know you were dead?" Said Paul with a calm smile.

OOC
yes i did and yes it did make me nerdgasm but its of topic. Sorry im being strict on spam.

"Hmm?" Iki stopped and turned around to see Tristan, and another guy he never saw before. "What do ya need Tristan? And who're you?"

OOC: can't wait for Other M. why do you think i switched to the metroid avy and sig?

The raven had returned to wind weilding an acoustic guitar. "Huh, So this is what you could find me? I havent played one of these in a year or so..." Wind grasped the neck and swung it across his lap in playing position. The raven had given wind the note that was attached to the guitar. It was an out of date price tag, reading:

"Harmony handcrafted acoustic guitar
$799 h54... (This was a serial number that was faded)
M..... Cit.. Mu.ic S..p
Address:........"
(.=Faded letter unreadable.)

"Huh, so theres an abandoned music shop some were around here." Wind said in slight joy. He then let the raven go.

Moments later wind began to play the guitar. It was his personal rendition of the song "Nothing else Matters". The song was melodic and caried through for about 100yards around the tower, and could be slighly heard within the tower. The song seemed never ending.

"Hmm?" Iki stopped and turned around to see Tristan, and another guy he never saw before. "What do ya need Tristan? And who're you?"

OOC: can't wait for Other M. why do you think i switched to the metroid avy and sig?
IC
"No idea, Im sorry but i have no memories, at all. All i know is my name, which is Paul by the way, and that I have to play the game and win. I over heard your freind here and thought he might be it the same predicment." Paul pointed at tristen.

Mean while

Zack walked into The horrors office. "Well dosn't it smell brillant in here. Did you do somthing with rotten flesh, oh sir drop jaw. It smells so awesome. I think the awesomness might kill me. But don't worry i came prepared." Zack pulled out a closeline peg and put it on his nose. "Thats better, here a present." Zack chucked him a jaw harness. "Oh and games master i didn;t forget about you. I couldn't get you what you would really want because drop jaw wouldn't want blood every where so i just got you a sexy picuter of a dead body." He chucked him a picture of the horror with a bra photo shoped on top.

"Okay joking aside, do you mind if i have a look at your records, i want to check up the loactions of reapers and players at certian times. Its do with are, little problem." Zack respected the horror. He might be sick and twisted but he cared about the game above all else. Like Zack himself.

Jack Tross was sleeping & he dremt about what happened that day. First he was approached by the 'Reapers' about this game which he joined without hesitation. He was told were to go to & by what time he had to be there by. He was attack by some creatures that the Reapers call Noise. He defeated the first 2 with just his skill but the 3rd he had to use his flames to finish it. He was surprised at how they learn not to let him get ahold of him, but it didn't help it. He arrived at the location after fighting 10 more Noise. He had arrived after somebody else. He snuck to a quiet area without being noticed & fell asleep.

He woke up in a bad mood since he was woken up by some ruckus. He got up & noticed alot more people showed up in the Ark Tower.
"Now how am I suppose to sleep with all of you making a rucus! I don't care about your names I won't tell you mine, but keep it up & the Reapers arn't the only problem you'll have!"

Marcus Nagase was speaking to Ryuujin Raikou about what had happened to him that day. About how the Reapers appeared & offered him a second chance & instead of betting His finace's life he was able to get them to settle with memories of him & his soul to help them if he lost. How he discovered he was able to call upon Ryuujin Raikou during a fight with a group of Noise when he was being ovwhelmed by the 10 creatures. He fought a couple more groups & learned that he can't just goof around but must go all out to ensure victory. He arrived though a side entrance just when a few others were saying that time was almost up.

He just finished talking to Ryuujin Raikou when he heard some yelling.
Now you shouldn't make a threat like that, after all we are all on the same side."
Marcus noticed how many arrived.
"Hello my name is Marcus Nagase you may call me Marcus, what are your names?"
Turns to the man that shouted.
"What is your name you might as well tell me cause I won't stop till you do."

Ryuujin Raikou:"Marcus be careful he is dangerous and you forgot to introduce me."
"Sorry pal."
Marcus grabed the dragon chain & a light shined, when the light faded a Wyvern was standing there.
"Everyone this is my medium & friend Ryuujin Raikou. He perfers to be called Ryuujin."
Ryuujin:" Hello nice to meet you all."

OoC; figured I should make up for lost time.

Last edited:
"Well my name is Iki. You have no memory either? Huh, I wonder why? I remember just about everything. Anyways, I was going to get something to eat. You two wanna come along?"

IC
"No idea, Im sorry but i have no memories, at all. All i know is my name, which is Paul by the way, and that I have to play the game and win. I over heard your freind here and thought he might be it the same predicment." Paul pointed at tristen.

Mean while

Zack walked into The horrors office. "Well dosn't it smell brillant in here. Did you do somthing with rotten flesh, oh sir drop jaw. It smells so awesome. I think the awesomness might kill me. But don't worry i came prepared." Zack pulled out a closeline peg and put it on his nose. "Thats better, here a present." Zack chucked him a jaw harness. "Oh and games master i didn;t forget about you. I couldn't get you what you would really want because drop jaw wouldn't want blood every where so i just got you a sexy picuter of a dead body." He chucked him a picture of the horror with a bra photo shoped on top.

"Okay joking aside, do you mind if i have a look at your records, i want to check up the loactions of reapers and players at certian times. Its do with are, little problem." Zack respected the horror. He might be sick and twisted but he cared about the game above all else. Like Zack himself.

Atrox face remained emotionless during Zack's speech. Its unclear if he was actually trying to smile or not, simply because he lacked the muscles to show facial expressions well. He took in all of Zack's words though, very carefully. First, Atrox pulled opened a desk drawer filled with papers. He gripped them with his bony fingers and wrenched them out and slapped them on the desk in front of Zack. The stack was over 6 inches tall.

"There you are, Mr. Sypher..." Atrox said as he reached back into the drawer. "It is chronologically ordered from earliest appearance to most recent. Players profiles are fist, with the Reapers being second. There is also a risque list of all the game ideas we have come up with and tested over the years."

Atrox slapped a can of Cinamon scented Air Freshner on the desk near the paper stack as well.

"Knock yourself out."

John was sitting on a chair, in the tower, just watching everyone talk amongst themselves. He was surprised Iki or the priest hadn't recognized him. He was sure none of the rest of them knew he was a reaper, let alone exactly what reaper he was. So he sat there, and decided to wait to see if any one would notice.

Kain remained leaned against the wall with his hands in his pockets and his eyes closed. It wasnt that he's not social or a team player, he just has a lot on his mind, and his heart.

He thought to himself. "So some didn't realize they were dead untill after the games were already underway. Strange... I wonder... no. They're not like the reapers, and that's good for me. Even if they are good people they might find it uneasy if they could sense that I'm different. For my own sake, it'd be best to help them, but keep to myself. I can't risk them finding out anything about me. But that too might cause unease, if I'm not willing to share my side of this story. They won't trust me. But they'd have every right not to. I don't have any ill will to them, but they might get the wrong idea... wait, I just realized. Just me being around them puts them in danger. The reapers relentless natural hatred towards me is more of a problem than I realized. But could they come here? Is it against some rule of theirs? This is the longest I've stayed in one place without reapers showing up. This must be some haven. I'm sure the same could be said for all the other objective points in this game... I hope."

Ooc: Yes he is, near the group Paul is with.

Ooc: lol, sorry thanks. I dont think reapers can interphear with players after they've completed there task for the day...

Ooc: lol, sorry thanks. I dont think reapers can interphear with players after they've completed there task for the day...
Ooc: Me niether, Kains just making an observation since Reapers constantly hunt him moreso than other players, yet none have bothered him ever since he entered Ark Tower. So he's thinking that Ark Tower is off limits to reapers.

Ooc: yeah I would mess with your chrecter... but the games at a stand still untill the days up...

Someone move things along... please

Back