Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

and sadly, i've never played the KOTOR series. there's a rumor saying a third one is coming to the 360 and possibly the PS3. i hope its true.

[strike]HURRY UP BODINE![/strike]

EDIT: damn late posting

I feel ya there Shadow. I cannot wait for the third installment. Howd you know the Sith code if youve never played them? Research?

@ Bodine: FINALLY!

before the wiichat apocalypse there was a thread called are you a Star Wars fan in the entertainment lounge. Levesqueisking had it in his sig and we got into a Sith/Jedi arguement and he said 'read my sig, it names the Sith code from KOTOR.' then we debated some more

Ah. I see. I prolly wouldve won that arguement. lolz. We should start that back up.

Very demanding. =/

It's open.

Shadow logged off, Storm is surely to follow. How ironic. =/

It finally opens, and they log off. :lol:

I don't even know who I'm talking to.

Lulz. I have a life too, and my different time zone requires that I needed sleep. :p Besides, its not like the Leader of the Investors should be posting right now anyway.

Glad the RP has finally started. I guess it's time to post my other character...

Name: Alysia Hammond
Race: Caucasian (British)
Group: Government (Interpol)
Weapon of Choice: Alysia's weapon of choice is her military-classification sniper rifle, as she prefers a more tactical approach to situations rather than running in, guns blazing. She also carries a pistol with silencer and a combat knife, which she is extremely proficient with.
Appearance: Alysia is 5' 6", with dark grey pants, a bulletproof vest, and standard combat equipment. She has long brown hair and wears black sneakers. Despite her amazing accuracy with her sniper rifle, she is slightly nearsighted, for which she has glasses that continually get broken during missions, much to her annoyance. On her left arm she bears the blood-red mark of the Black Bloods due to her time with them.
Biography: Alysia Hammond was born and raised in Bristol. Both of her parents were special agents and wanted Alysia to not follow their dangerous career, and instead become a doctor. While she was in college, Alysia's parents were both murdered by the then-current "Blood Wolf" of the Black Bloods, Nico Cruz. Afterward, Alysia sought to bring justice to her parents, switching her career path and eventually ending up as a special forces agent in Interpol. Being one of the youngest elite members, Alysia often does things her own way, which irritates her superiors. Once Interpol got word that the Black Bloods were searching for some legendary treasure, Alysia left against orders and became a member of the Black Bloods in order to spy on them and learn what was going on. She quickly learned about the Idol of The Gods, but was discovered by Matheus and forced to flee. She is one of the most wanted on the Black Blood's hit list, second only to Brandon Bodine. She is currently on the run from the Black Bloods.

^ Accepted

Looks like Baynes killed mine before it could even take off.

Back